🌸Pool Party

J E N N I E

"I can't sleep." I whispered, tightening my arms on him. We've been like this for hours but I'm not getting sleepy. "Taehyung.." I whined.

"What do you want me to do?" I shrugged my shoulders and sighed. "Do want me to sing you a song?"

I smiled at him and he chuckled. "Go on. You have a nice voice don't you? Make me sleep."

"Okay. Cuddle close, scootch in." My brows furrowed. I think I know where this is going.  He pulled the blanket up and caressed my arm.

"Where the north wind meets the sea
There's a river full of memory.."

"The fuck are you doing?" He chuckled and continued.

"Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
For in this river all is found.."

I playfully hit his chest. "Bitch. That was unexpected." He didn't mind me and continued singing the song while caressing my arm. His voice is calming and deep. My eyes slowly closed and I finally got to sleep.

This is the first stage of us getting along. And I'm liking it.

--

"JEN!" He shouted making me wake up in an instant. "Good." He smiled and stood up from the bed.

"You piece of-" He put his index finger on my lips.

"We're in the middle of fixing things Jen. Don't start a fight." He put his hands down and opened the door. "Let's go."

I rolled my eyes and walked towards him. "You're starting to get annoying."

"Better get used to it, shortcake." He took my hand and dragged me downstairs.

"What the frickity frack is happening!?" Seokjin shouted when he saw us, holding each others hands. "Are you two together?" The rest of the group looked at us.

"We're in the middle of solving our personal issues. And this," I raised our intertwined hands. "Is just the first part of it."

"You mean you're starting to become friends?" Both of us nodded. "That's good."

We had dinner with them and Lisa suddenly suggested an activity for today. "I know everyone is working really hard for our perfromance. I think all of us should have a break and enjoy this vacation."

"What do you suggest we do? We can't leave the house."

"We saw a pool at the back. Why don't we have a pool party this afternoon?" We looked at each other. A pool party isn't a bad idea. And she's right, this is not a vacation if we don't enjoy our stay.

"I'm in." I said and everyone agreed. "See you at the pool bitches!!"

I quickly went upstairs to look for something to wear. I can't wear bikini, there are guys! "What are you gonna wear?" He asked walking towards me. "Are you gonna wear something sexy?"

"The fuck? No."

"Then what? Pajamas?" I stomped on his foot and he shouted. "I was kidding!" He walked away.

I took my black shorts and white sports bra. At least they're not too showy. I hate wearing too revealing clothes. They give boys a reason to look at us inappropriately.

Afternoon came and they were all wearing their get ups for the pool party. Except me because I still haven't taken a shower. "I can already smell Jin hyung's barbeque! Hurry up!"