🌸Forgiving Problems

J E N N I E

"Okay, why heck are you traitors back here? You decided to leave us, remember? I'm ashamed to call you my members after what you did."

"We're sorry. We were just scared because we couldn't call our parents. We are really sorry unnie.." They were bowing down on repeat. "We will not do it again."

"Tsk. Talk to Jisoo unnie and the others. I don't forgive." I said before going back to our room. They left us four here and now they're back?! Are they taking this as a joke?

"Yah. Talk to your members. You can't make it to the day of our battle if it's just the four of you. You'll be disqualified."

"This is none of your business! Don't talk to me!" I laid on the bed and closed my eyes. "I don't know how to forgive.."

"Then just understand." He laid beside me and put his hands under his head. "You're the team captain. You know what's good for the group."

"They're just gonna take that second chance for granted. I believe one chance is enough to prove someone's self. Don't try to talk this out to me. If you're trying to convince me to forget about happened in the past, no. You've done many things already."

I stood up and left the room. They were all looking at me downstairs. "Jennie, can we talk?" Asked Jisoo unnue.

We went to their room. "What is it?"

"It's about our team. We shouldn't be too harsh on them. I was scared too but I need to be with the three of you. Jennie please... Let's just listen to them, okay?"

"Unnie. You know me so don't force me to JUST forgive them.. If you don't want us to fight then don't push me!" I didn't expect myself to explode like that in front of her. I immediately covered my mouth.

"Alright jenjen. Calm down." She hugged me and I hugged her back. "I understand don't worry."

"I'm really sorry.. I didn't mean to unnie, I'm just mad. I kept on remembering it whenever someone asks for forgiveness." My tears started to fall. "I'm so sorry.."

"Ani, ani, it's okay. I understand. I won't force you again." We broke the hug and she wiped my tears. "Yah.. Hajima." She smiled. Her smiles never fail to comfort me. "What should I do then?"

"I don't know. If you think they should stay then, okay. But please don't expect me to be good to them." She nodded. "Thanks unnie."

"Are you coming?"

"I'll...just stay here for a second." She smiled and left the room. "Yah Kim Jennie.. Stop going back to that memory. It's all in the past just.. Quit it and move on!" I covered my face with a pillow and shouted.

I never wanted me to be like this. I just can't forget about what happened to me before. Trusting someone again after they hurt me. Only Jisoo unnie and my parents know about this.

"So what happened?" I quickly stood up and looked at the door. He was leaning on it while his hands were in his pocket. "What's that memory you were talking about?"

"Were you listening the whole time?! Yah! Don't you know the thing called 'privacy' mister?" He rolled his eyes at me and locked the door behind him. "W-what are you doing?"

"I want us to talk."

"I DON'T want to talk to you. You're an enemy and I don't trust enemies."

"Then you can't go out." He smirked at me.

"Really?" I walked towards the door but he held both of my shoulders and made me face him. "Yah! Don't touch me!"

"I'm doing my best to understand you. I'm doing my best to end this stupid 'war' of ours but why do you have to be so hard to get?"

"Get?" What did he mean by get? "What get?"

"I mean...! Hard to talk to. That's what I meant. So answer me. What happened?"

"Tsk. Once an enemy, always an enemy. You might tell others too so fuck off and I don't want to hear you talking to me, again." I reached for the dooknob but he held my wrist. "WHAT?!"

"I'll listen if you decide to tell me. I'm a good listener you know? That way I would understand why you're acting like this." He unlocked and opened the door for me. "Bye enemy." He said in a teasing tone.

"You're not coming out? This ain't your room fucker." He looked around and went out. "Tsk."

"A person can make a mistake! I'm just a human."

"Guys!" Both of us turned to Lisa and Jungkook. "Jisoo and Seokjin are fighting in the practice room!!"

"There's a practice room?!" - "What did you say?!" We looked at each other.

"Yah! You care more about the fact that there's a stupid practice room?! Our eldest members are fighting!" I immediately went downstairs. "Taehyung! Come on!" He just looked at me. "Unbelievable." I took his hand and dragged him to the practice room where Lisa and Jungkook headed.

"So you cheated on me because she was hotter?!"

We found them and my members were all trying to keep Jisoo unnie away from him. While Taehyung's members were trying to pull Seokjin away from her.

"I said I didn't! You were the one immature enough to judge me!! She wasn't another woman!"

"Oh really now?!" Jisoo unnie was able to escape my members grips and ran towards him, choking him. "You literally flirted in front of my own eyes!!"

"Why would I do that if I love you?! Huh?!" He took her hands from his neck and held them tight. "I have always been faithful to you but you never trusted me."

"That is not true. You kept on cheating on me that's why I didn't trust you that much. It wasn't easy Seokjin."

"And you thought it was easy for me?! Jisoo I love you!!" Jisoo unnie froze on her spot. I gotta go help her now.

"Okay! The drama's over! Go back to work everyone!" I said, walking in between the crowd. "No more, we're done here!" I looked at Jisoo unnie and she was crying. "Yah unnie.. You don't cry.. You're Jisoo!"

"You're right Jen." She wiped her tears and we walked away.

"Soo-ya.. I'm sorry." I felt unnie's hand on my wrist. "I never wanted us to end up like this." She tightened her grip on me. I almost shouted when her nails digged in my skin but she's just holding her emotions. "I still love you."

--
Author's Note:

Happy Valentine's Day guys!!😘 Hope you enjoy this day with your family, friends and your special someone!😊💕

If you're alone this Valentine's day... Watch run bts or try not to laugh kpop vids. They'll complete your day🤗 Well of course, that's just my opinion but I hope everyone is happy!!😘💝

And thanks for 1.04K reads and 200+ votes on first week!!😍😚💚 Congratulations to everyone..