🌸Free at Last

T A E H Y U N G

I went to Sooyoung's house. I want to know her reason why she had to do it. Jennie's just my friend and there's nothing wrong about it. "Oh, Taehyungie? What are you doing here?"

"Can we talk?" I said as calm as possible. She may be my girl but what she did is not an excuse.

"S-sure. Come inside." She led me to their couch and sat. "What's the problem? Did I do anything honey?"

"Answer me honestly Sooyoung. Did you ask Jennie to stay away from me? That's why she was ignoring me the whole time? Is that why?"

"Taehyung. I'm your girlfriend! Do you think it's okay for me to see the both of you talking so sweetly like a couple?"

"Sooyoung she's my bestfriend. There's nothing going on that you won't like. I'm just doing what a best friend would do."

"I can't believe you... Tae, I'm here! What do you need her for? Hey.." She held both of my hands. "You wanted to be with me so badly and now we're together. Am I not enough, Taehyung? Don't you love me?"

"Of course I love you. It's just.. Jennie has become a part of my life already."

"You have to let go of other things. If you really love me.. You'll only focus on me. You've waited for this moment Tae. You've been hiding your feelings for too long and now we're together. Just forget about her please?"

"Sooyoung that's impossible."

She rolled her eyes and stood up. "Fine! If you can't do what I want, then I'm breaking up with you."

"No, Sooyoung." I stood up and held her hands. "There are other ways.. Please, just not that. I love you, okay? You don't have to be jealous of her."

"I'm just securing my position as your girlfriend! I don't want her to take you away from me. You're always with her! How about me?!"

"Sooyoung, you have a special spot in my heart and nothing can take that away. You're right. I've waited for this moment to come. Do you think I'll let everything go to waste? I've been waiting to be with you and I have no reason to ruin this relationship. She's just my friend, okay?"

"But please distance yourself from her. Is she more important than me?" I couldn't answer. Something tells me that Jennie is but I don't want to upset Sooyoung.

"O-of course not. You're more important. Don't be jealous of Jennie. I love you and you only." She smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks for making me feel better. Okay, you can talk to her now." I slowly let her go and smiled. "Are you going home now? You can stay here if you want. My parents aren't here right now."

"Oh.. I-" Before I could finish, she kissed me and pushed me on the couch. "S-sooyoung."

"Come on Tae. It's not like you don't know this." She sat on my lap and took off her shirt. "You like the view?" Her cleavage was on display in front of me. She was moving closer and closer and kissed me again. My hands moved to her slim waist and kissed her back. "Umm.. Like that honey."

I closed my eyes and kissed her deeper. An image suddenly flashed. It was the night when I asked Jennie to kiss me.

"Tae.." She pulled my shirt up and kissed my neck. I tried to forget about what happened and focused on Sooyoung.

But I can't.

The part when I kissed her chest down to her cleavage started to flash in my head. Shit. "Taehyung.. Take my shorts off for me.."

I was about to do what she asked me when I remembered how I slid my hand inside Jen and teased her clothed core. Her moans that I can still hear until now. Just fuck it! "N-no." I pushed her off me and wore my shirt. "I'm sorry."

"But we we're doing it!"

"Next time. I have to go home. Bye." I left. "Shit. Why do I have to remember it on the wrong time?"

J E N N I E

"Annyeong." I was shocked to see him. He's in a good mood? "You look blooming today Jennie-ya."

"Shut up Kim Taehyung. Why do you look so happy anyway? Did something good finally happened to your life?"

"I talked to Sooyoung. She agreed to let us talk normally again! She was just scared to lose me."

"Good for you." I rolled my eyes and walked ahead of him causing him to call my name so loud.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING JENNIE KIM?!" I was caught off guard when he carried me like a sack and took me to the classroom, running.

"Yah!! Put me down asshole!" Everyone in the corridor was looking at us weirdly. "Taehyung!!"

"Almost there!" He finally dropped me in front of the classroom. Feels so awful! "See you after school!" He bid goodbye and left.

"Fucking hell Taehyung!" I stood up and fixed myself before entering the classroom. That idiot is gonna have it! I swear!

I caught Jae laughing at me. "You're turning red.." And he laughs again. "Where did the blood go, Jenini?"

"Shut up Kwon!" I sat beside him and didn't move. He was about to say a word but I blocked his lips with my index finger. "I'm planning a revenge plan so don't even dare to speak a word."

"Alright, alright." I put my finger down and took a deep breath.

Hours had gone by and it's already dismissal. Taehyung isn't here yet though. "Time for my plan." I ran to his classroom as fast as I can and waited for their class to end.

His classmates went out one by one. He was the last one to go out. Good thing he wasn't wearing his bag. I jumped on his back without him seeing me. "Oh-yah! You're heavy!" I laughed and hugged him tighter. "Hold on tight."

"Got it!" He made sure my legs were safely wrapped around his torso. "Kaja!" He spanked my ass before he ran. "Ayt-! Yah!! That hurt!"

"Get used to it." He quickly put me down when we were outside. Our car was already there. "Can I come?"

"Wae? So you can do shit to me again? That's a big no, no, mister."

"Do you think I want to do it again? Yah! I can't even forget about it." My face heated up. Say what? "I just need to talk to you about something."

"Okay?"

"Aaaand maybe do something like last time." I hit his arm hard. "What? You were so fine and I can't deny that. Your perfect little body is a fucking magnet Jen."

DOES HE EVEN KNOW HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND AT THIS STATE?! "You're crazy."

--
Author's Note:

I know I said I will update tomorrow but hey, I'm unpredictable😉 Expect something in the next chapter💖💕

We reached 14K reads everyone! Thanks for always supporting me and this this book😘💚