🌸Little Girl

J E N N I E

I slowly lifted his arm and sneaked out of bed. I got so hungry it hurts! It's two in the morning but I don't care. Slowly, I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I didn't bother to turn the lights on. That will just wake the others. I'll be quick.

"Hello my love." I took the box of milk from the refrigerator and hugged it. Hope no one sees me though. They'll think of me as a weird bitch.

I took a glass and was about to pour it when I heard something in the living room. Maybe just some rats? Or just air?

Just when I was about to ignore it, some humming sounds echoed in the room. "What the fuck is that?" I whispered to myself. "Wait. This sounds familiar." IT'S THE HUMMING SHIT IN SCHOOL!! "Holy shit-" Someone immediately covered my mouth.

"Don't make a sound." I took his hand away from my mouth and faced him. "I heard it too."

"We're both hearing it? What prank is this?" He quickly covered my mouth and took me behind the refrigerator.

"I said shut up. Listen." The humming sound got louder and louder. It's near!! "Don't panic and stay still." I did as he ordered. His hands uncovered my trembling mouth.

"Hmm~" The little voice got closer and closer. I was clutching on his shorts, shutting my eyes close. "Is someone awake?" It sounds like a little girl.

"Taehyung.." He hugged me tight and I burried my face on his chest. "Tell me when she's gone."

"Shh.."

"What are you doing?" We slowly turned our heads towards her. It's a little girl and she wears a wide smile on her face. "Hello."

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

--

"So how did you get this again?" Jisoo unnie asked, pointing on my bleeding foot. "A little girl? In the house? That's probably Lisa sleep walking."

"Ani! It really was a girl! She was wearing white and was glowing like shit-AAHHH!! Slowly!" He glared at me and continued applying the antiseptic cream. "You're not being careful."

"Then don't move!" He shouted back. "But Jennie's right. It was really a girl and not Lisa. Jennie lost it when she saw the kid smiling. And like she said, she was glowing."

"Wait, wait. What were you two doing in the kitchen in the first place?" Taehyung and I looked at each other. What was he doing there anyway?

"I.. I woke up and looked for something to eat or drink. I got hungry so I went downstairs." I said. "Then I just saw him. Why were you there?"

"You weren't on the bed. I thought you ran away or something. I just got worried." Worried, huh?

"Oooohh.. So you're worried about Jennie now?" Hoseok teased,elbowing him. "I see what's happening here."

"Shut up Hoseok." He was finally done with my foot. "Don't try to walk. It's just gonna hurt you more. Stay in the room." He seriously said and left.

"We have never seen him like this... You're doing something Jennie, and we LOVE it." Seokjin winked and the boys left the room.

"Okay..now tell us EVERYTHING." The three of them sat on my bed. "What did actually happen?"

"Like I said, I was hungry. I was about to pour the milk in the glass but there was a hum. It's the same hum Taehyung and I once heard at school when we had our detention. I got scared and almost shouted but he covered my mouth and we hid behind the refrigerator."

"You mean, you've been hearing this and you didn't tell us?" I nodded. "Well this is a story. Go on, continue."

"Then the hum got louder. I got scared but he hugged me." All of them gasped. "That somehow comforted me. But the girl found us and asked us what were we doing. She was smiling wide and I really lost it. I ran around the house and tripped on the leg of the living room table. That's how I got this."

"Where's this girl you're talking about?" Chaeng asked. "Is she still around?"

"I don't know. The last time I saw her was in the kitchen. But she's not there anymore."

"That's creepy. Maybe this house has a past."

"SHUT UP LISA!!" She just laughed at me. "You know how I hate stuff like this."

"Okay, okay I'll stop. But the fact that Taehyung actually HUGGED you. Just wow! No one saw that coming." I rolled my eyes and lied down.

"He's just scared the kid will see us if I make a noise. Don't assume things Lis."

"We don't know.. Maybe something is starting to bloom.. Anyway, I have to go back. It's still four in the morning. I'm still sleepy." She yawned and raised her arms.

"Sure. Thanks for coming guys." They bid me goodbye and left. I sighed. "Taehyung." He suddenly opened the door. "Don't leave me alone here. I still remember her face."

"Sleep." He climbed on the bed and lied down beside me. "Don't move too much." I nodded and took the blanket. "Let me do it." He fixed the blanket for me and tucked me in. "I'll stay up. If she shows up again, I'll just wake you."

"No! Yah! Can't you see THIS trauma?!" He just laughed and moved closer. "Personal space idiot-"

"Shut up." He put his arms under his head. "Go to sleep before she appears again." I glared at him before closing my eyes.

--

"JENNIE!! JENNIE!!" He was shaking me causing me to wake up.

"What?!" He pointed something in front of us. "What are you-AAAHHHH!" It's the fucking kid! She's glowing and it's not fucking normal!!

"No, no.. Calm down." AND SHE'S TALKING TO US RIGHT NOW!! "Eomma! Appa!" WHAT?!

"Did I hear that right?" I asked him. He didn't answer and kept on trembling. "Taehyung!!"

"Why are you shouting at him? Don't be mad at him eomma.." EOMMA?! AS IN MOTHER?!

"W-what.. What are you?" She laughed and climbed on the bed. "Holy shit!! Don't come near me!" I voluntarily clung onto Taehyung's arm. "Go away!!"

"I'm not gonna hurt you." She smiled and hugged the both of us. THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!

Her glowing light suddenly disappeared. "What's happening? Yah! Taehyung!! Say something!"

"Oh my god." ...Were the only words that came out of his mouth.

She looked at us and smiled again. She looks like an ordinary kid now. "Eomma, appa.. I'm sleepy." She positioned herself between me and Taehyung. "I'll sleep now. Goodnight.." She slowly closed her eyes.

"Did she just call me..mom?"

"She thinks we are her parents."

--
Author's Note :

Happy Birthday dear Hoseok!! Sending my love to you sunshine!💕😻😘