Chapter 18: Deception

Bắt đầu từ đầu

His hands tightly wrapped around my hips, and his eyes turned red. I looked at him in horror, watching the changes in his appearance and behavior.

I voluntarily came to the lion's den.

"Please let me go," I whimpered.

"I won't hurt you," he purred, kissing my neck.

His kisses and touches were very gentle, and it calmed me a little. I relaxed a little under his touch, although I knew that in this way I dig myself a hole myself.

Strong hands pressed my fragile body closer to him, his cock entered me, and his lips could freely kiss my neck. Asmodeus did everything sensually and slowly - he tried to understand what my reaction would be.

And soon I melted under his sensitive touch; I wanted to drown in his warm embrace, wanting more and more.

Lust has covered me.

There was no love between us. We felt only lust and nothing more. Of course, this was different from how people behaved that evening in the tavern. Our intimacy was more sensual and intimate.

When I was alive, I stayed away when it came to sex. Even despite modern morals, I was able to maintain my innocence, although I did not lose it the way I wanted. I did not experience the pleasure, because with Harry it was very rare. But now, when the strong arms of Asmodeus lay me on a large four-poster bed, I really feel the pleasure.

I can not hide the fact that I am excited, although this is one of the seven deadly sins. I should not feel it. My first intimacy was to be with the person whom I love, as well as the reunion of our bodies and souls with God's eyes.

But Hell has fundamentally changed me - now I am doing something that should be very embarrassing, although part of me is absolutely not worried about it. Nothing else will change.

Before Asmodeus, I did not feel any shame. He has become a knight for me, and I must thank him, although I have nothing to give him. In return, he gave me pleasure.

It was as if I was in the clouds, and he appeared like thunder from a clear sky and involved me behind him. And that was exactly what I wanted. I wanted to cry and scream with pleasure at the same time. With every touch of my skin I wanted more and more. His one look made my body tremble. He had power over me, which slightly increased my desire for him.

The world before my eyes was vague, and my head was spinning terribly. When his fingers touched my lips, she completely forgot about breathing. His eyes were filled with a dull shade of red, but they were no longer angry, as before.

"How do you feel?" he grinned.

"I'm tired."

"But we have not even begun," he dragged me to his side, covering our bodies with a warm blanket.

"True, I'm tired, it's too much for me," because of the amount of emotions that I experience with Asmodeus, my legs turned into jelly. Every second an electric current passed through me. I need some more time to recover.

But he decided to ignore me. Asmodeus spread my legs, stroking the delicate skin of my thighs with my fingers. Frowning, I squirmed from the discomfort that accompanied his movements, "No," I insisted.

He grabbed my wrists and pressed them over my head. He pressed his full lips to my lips and whispered again, "Calm down and let me take care of you."

I don't know how he did it, but the calm and lust in his voice made me surrender to feelings, the impulse of which would never end. This is too much for me. I lost track of time and the number of times I let him touch
me.