Chapter 12: Tavern of Lust

In the beginning, the Lord created Heaven and Earth. Then the Earth was shrouded in darkness, only the Holy Spirit flew over the abyss.

"Please," I muttered hoarsely, as my voice cracked with fatigue. "Please stop."

And God said, "Let there be light!"

And all around illuminated the white light.

And God understood that he had separated light from darkness - good from bad. And God called the light "day", and the darkness turning into light "night." - The first day.

The chains that mercilessly gripped my wrists lifted my arms even higher. My legs were wide apart for the demon who stood behind me.

For my demon.

"Harry," I said loudly as I exhaled when I felt his cock touch my sensitive skin. A low moan of horror escaped my lips as he stepped into me again, feeling pleasant warmth. I gritted my teeth and clenched my hands into fists, trying my best to control the scream that threatened to fly out of my mouth.

I do not want to give him such pleasure - to hear my screams. I know that he likes it; I know that this is what he expects to hear.

"Come on,  Avery" Harry muttered hoarsely, his squeaky laugh accompanying him as he playfully bit my earlobe, taking me from behind. - Scream for me. Let me hear your screams.

No.

"Yes," he growled, hissing from lust, making energetic tremors. My whole body was shaking due to his gross movements, the chains created a lot of noise, because I could not stay in one place.

Let me go.

"Stop thinking about it," he grunted, hitting my ass. "Now this is your home. Get used to it. Do what I tell you, scream for me - scream my name as loud as you have the strength. Do it," he ordered, clutching my hips in his hands, while I bit my tongue so as not to make a sound. If were a man, I would just bite off my tongue, how much I pressed on him. But I am no longer a man.

I do not know who I am.

"Avery, do you really want me to hurt you?" Harry whispered, then suddenly stopped. It seemed to me that I was alone in the room, I did not feel him behind me. But I knew that he would never leave me. He is my personal executioner.

Or, in other words, he was my personal demon.

I did not answer him. I kept my eyes closed and my mouth shut. I was not going to let him hear my screams. I'm tired of him. I'm so tired of him. I no longer wanted to feel weak.

Pain burned through my body as I felt Harry enter me from behind. It was much more painful than it was before, especially now, when his fingers tightly squeeze my nipples. He was rude to me, trying to achieve the desired effect.

But I have to fight it. I must not give up. I know a little more and I'll just break down.

"Scream for me," Harry growled right in my ear as his body moved across from mine. His fingers painfully twisted my nipples, but I still did not obey his order. Only rusty chains rattled around us.

I could say that he is angry. He was unhappy that I disobeyed him.

"Stop confronting me," he growled again. "Just give me what I want, Avery." I am not asking for anything that you could not do. You have no choice, I won't let you go. It will only get worse if you continue to resist me.

This was not a warning: he was just honest with me. He is a demon. I have no doubt that he can do very painful.

But when I did not follow his order again, Harry suddenly stopped and released my hands from the chains. I fell into the darkness and woke up a moment later. I was lying in bed, alone, all this was just a dream.