66: The Wings Tour Begins

Comenzar desde el principio

Jungkook's lips crashed with his. Jimin's eyes went wide with surprise, thankful that no one else was around. Jungkook wrapped his hands around Jimin's waist, pulling him closer against his body. Jimin gave in, closing his eyes and kissing him back, and he let his arms wander down Jungkook's back. A blush even formed on their faces. But then they heard someone calling Jimin's name.

"Jimin you're up next!!" A voice called.

The couple quickly pulled apart.

"I'm sorry Kookie, it's my turn already..."

"I'll be watching, good luck Angel," Jungkook said and smiled.

Jimin nodded and quickly got to the stage and Lie started. Jimin hoped that his lipstick wasn't smudged after Jungkook kissed him. He was still surprised that he had randomly did that.

Jimin thought about Jungkook as he sang his lyrics as well.
"Tell me
With your sweet smile
Tell me
Tell me like you're whispering in my ear
Don't be like a prey
Be smooth like a like a snake"

Jungkook watched with wide eyes as his boyfriend danced and sang in that red and black outfit. His shirt hung too low and his blindfolded face made him too sexy. I'm gonna sew that shirt later... Jungkook thought.

"Caught in a lie
Find me when I was pure
I can't be free from this lie
Give me back my smile
Caught in a lie
Pull me from this hell
I can't be free from this pain
Save me, I am being punished" Jimin sang, thinking about how Jungkook made him un-pure. But he didn't regret it. He didn't regret anything they did because it lead them to where they are now.

Jimin performed in such a mesmerizing way that you would wish he could perform for hours straight. But the song was over so fast and he was surprised to find that it was already over.

"Jimin that was incredible!" Jungkook said as Jimin fell in his arms backstage. "Thanks Kookie, for once I'm pretty proud of myself," Jimin huffed.

"You should always be proud of yourself! You're the best dancer I know!"

"I'm just so hard on myself, you know that..."

"I know. Come on let's go get relax, we've got some time before the group performances. The rest of the members will do their solos so... we can go somewhere, just the two of us, if you want," Jungkook said.

Jimin smiled and then it turned into a smirk. "Okay. We should change so we're ready for the group performances right?"

One of Jungkook's eyebrows shot up. "You're right, let's go to the changing room then."

~~~~~

"Well are you gonna change?" Jungkook asked, sitting down in a chair with his arms crossed. Jimin walked to him. "How about... you do it?" He asked and smirked. "And I'll return the favor if you'd like," Jimin said and walked around the younger, eyeing him like prey.

"Baby... I'm not sure I can hold myself back if I see your beautiful body..." Jungkook said softly.

"Then don't."

Jungkook's jaw dropped. "But I thought you said we need to be extra careful because of Yoongi's threat... if he sees us doing something scandalous he'll break us up..."

"Oh please, he's just jealous that Hobi's too scared to do anything risky with him."

"That doesn't mean Yoongi made an empty threat...you know he wouldn't joke about something like that..."

"It's our changing room! No staff are allowed to watch us change we'll be fine!" Jimin said. "Trust me..." Jimin hugged Jungkook from behind, "I just want to kiss you and touch you..."

Jungkook gulped. "I don't know Jimin..."

"But you kissed me backstage before I performed!"

"Yeah but not very long..."

"Alright, alright let's just change and talk then," Jimin said and turned to his wardrobe, pulling his loose shirt off then tugged his black jeans down.

Jungkook was mesmerized at the sight. Jimin's smooth bare back, bare milky thighs and legs; it was very tempting to do something. If they were in the maknae's room he would've put his hands all over him already. Suddenly Jungkook got up and walked to older. Jimin smirked to himself as he heard the younger walking toward him. He turned around but Jungkook just grabbed the loose black and red shirt Jimin wore.

"Huh?" Jimin asked, confused.

"I'm sewing this shirt, your chest is too exposed to army and I don't like it," Jungkook said. "I'm the only one who can see that much of your skin."

Jimin blushed. "Oh fine..."

Jimin watched as the maknae concentrated and sewed the silky material together. Jungkook sat in the chair again and was glad he had something to distract him from looking at Jimin just standing in his boxers. Until.. "Ow!" Jungkook said and looked at his finger.

"Did you poke yourself with the sewing needle?"

He nodded. "It's fine."

Jimin bent down and kissed Jungkook's finger. The younger blushed as he felt his boyfriend's warm, plush lips move against his skin. "Jimin..." Jungkook said, his voice unsteady. The older looked up with a smile and tilted his head to the side like a happy anime character. "Is your booboo better?"

"Don't call it that, I'm not a baby," Jungkook laughed.

"You're my baby though," Jimin smiled and sat on Jungkook's lap, linking his arms behind his neck. Jungkook sucked in a breath. His ass against my thighs I— how am I supposed to resist this. Fuck.

Jimin hummed and closed his eyes, hugging Jungkook tighter and resting his head on the younger's chest. He was very relaxed as he hugged on like a sleepy koala bear, nuzzling his face against the fabric of Jungkook's shirt. Jungkook held still, trying not to give into temptation because they were in a changing room and they would have to perform again in less than 20 minutes.

"I feel like you don't like being called baby..." Jimin whispered against the maknae's ear. "Would you prefer me calling you Daddy?" Jimin giggled.

Jungkook's face burned with a blush. "Fuck you Jimin."

"Please do, Daddy," Jimin said with a smirk.

"No," Jungkook said pushing Jimin away so he couldn't hug him so tight. "What's wrong with you? Are you in heat are something?" Jungkook chuckled.

Jimin gasped. "Someone read an omegaverse recently. I'm so proud!"

"T-they're hot..." Jungkook fessed up.

"Yeah they are! Isn't it so hot how the Alpha always goes like this?" Jimin said and quickly pushed Jungkook to the floor, trapping him beneath his slender arms.

Suddenly the door swung open and Yoongi looked furious.