(Idol!Ain x Reader) New Memory

Start from the beginning

"... What the hell... What time is it...?" you groaned in your blanket as your hand out to take your phone. You turned it on and surprise,it's 10am.

"SHIT!" you shouted as you get off from the blanket,take your towel and immediately went to bathroom.

You forgot about your date completely. When you looked at the phone screen,you noticed that Ain have texted you and he said he'll be waiting at the train station on 12pm.

When you finished,you walked into your room and found that (friend's name) have opened up your wardrobe and her face looks dumbfounded.

"Yo (Y/N). You don't have any cute dress or something? All I see is hoodies and oversized blouse. And the colours... Is someone dead or something?" she asked,well,mocking you actually as she turned her head to you.

"Yeah. Myself."

"... W-Whatever. Anyway! Are serious that you don't have any dress or it just got hidden between these unskirt outfit?" 'unskirt outfit' what the hell is that,you thought. You sighed heavily,slamming yourself to the bed with your body is still soaking wet.

"I do have a dress,I think. It's been so long since I wear any dress though. I just like wearing hoodies cause it look aesthetic to me." you said.

"Let's see... No,not this one... Ew,hell no. Hmm..." she mumbled to herself as she throw out those clothes that she think that isn't a cute but edgy shit.

"Aha! Unfortunately I can't find any dress cause I'm sure it's located more deeper than Hell. But I found this cute shirt and a skirt. Go on! Try it!" she said,throwing those two right on your face.

"... Hm,ok."

A few minutes passed and--

"AAAAAAA LOOK AT YOU SO CUTE OH MY GOD" she squel as she keep taking a hundreds of your picture.

(btw,this is the clothes! XD since pinterest gave me such a hard time to pick so I decided to use Love Nikki to choose your clothes XD just ignore le hair alright- hope y'all like it though-)

(Whoever play this drop your id please I'll add ya QwQ)

"Stop it. I need to go,right,NOW." you said,take your phone and your bag. Before you even stepped out,you turned to your friend and-

"When I get home,I don't wanna see your face here."

"Ehh?! That's cruel (Y/N)!"

✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦♦✦

After a good 15 minutes of running,minus that 5 minutes because you ran as fast as lightning when you saw a dog chasing you from behind.

When you arrived at the train station,you saw Ain already there,waiting for you as his hand keep fidgeting his phone. 'Shit,you're late',you cursed yourself.