(Royal Guard x Dancer!Reader) Dusk and Dawn

Hello and welcome back to my book~ (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡ lmao what kind of introduction was that-

Anyway! In here you're a dancer. Not like those BTS backup dancers,no. The dancer character is based from Azura from Fire Emblem Heroes UwU there's a video on youtube where she's dancing. It's so beautiful aaaaaa-- XD (I've put the video up there. Pls watch it! It's really beautiful XD)

There's a reason why I called this 'Dusk and Dawn'. First,because I read a manga. The title is 'Kasane'. The artsyle is stunning! I really love the eyes especially. Anyway,there's a scene where the protagonist and her friend do an theater act called 'Dusk and Dawn'. I don't know why but that scene have stole my heart ahakss--

Second because your dance moves is based on Azura's moves. In the game,Azura have two version. The original is the white dress one and the other one is called 'Lady of Ballad',where she wore black outfit,like dusk.

Oh I'm rambling again (。ŏ﹏ŏ) sorry. Hope ya'll will enjoy this one!

◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠◈♠

It's middle of August. Summer break is already over. Your family just moved into the town around in the end of July. Now it's your first day to your new school.

New classmate... You wonder if they're friendly... You really hope that you won't make the same mistake like you did back then.

"Have a good day sweetie. Take care." your mom said as she kissed your forehead. You smiled and shut off the door.

Your luck,you didn't get lost while on the way to your new school. Well,you're about to get lost actually but there's a student wear a same uniform as you. You just followed them until you arrived.

"I should meet my homeroom teacher,I guess..." you mumbled to yourself then made your way to the teacher's room. You knew how your teacher looks like so it will be easy.

"Teacher,good morning."

"Ah! (Y/N),there you are. Ok,so... Since class is about to start,how about you follow me to your new class? I'll ask one of your classmate to show you around." your teacher said. You nodded slowly. As the bell of the first period have ring,you and the teacher walked out from there and made your way to the classroom.

"(Y/N),how are you today? Are you excited to meet your new friends?" the teacher asked. You stay silent for a while then nodded as a confirmation.

"I guess you're a quiet one?" she asked. This teacher is so friendly... But you're fine with it since you're an easy going person.

"Maybe... I only talk a lot when I have friends around me."

"How's your summer break? Did you go somewhere with your family?"

"Oh yes. We went to beach and went to my hometown to visit my grandparents. We caught a lot of fish." you said. Teacher smiled at you because your tone seems happy when told about it. With that,you finally arrived at your new classroom. Like a usual new students,you have those butterfly,dancing in your stomach. The teacher then asked you to wait outside first and let her entered first.

"Class,we're having a new student today." the teacher said. Then,you heard a loud and cheerful cheering echoing the hall. Hence,teacher asked you to come in.

"Please,introduce yourself."

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you. I hope... We'll get along." you said,introducing yourself. This new class is kinda weird but in a good way. You heard some girls talking about- something good about you.