(Knight Emperor x Delinquent!Reader) I Know You're A Nice Person

So I checked how many readers read the latest chapter... (uh the LEMON one)

IT'S A HUGE GAP OF NUMBER WTF-- (i might do more in the future but need to throw my embarrassment first--)

Anyway- This book have reached 1k~! im so happy~! (。>﹏<。) thank you so much for reading this shitty story--

So,this is my first time (again) doing a delinquent type character *cough* so you might uhh- curse a lot- (no you don't bully weak people-)

Yepppp this is high school theme one shot so everyone can bow down to you lmao-- (i have do so many highschool theme story,right? I'm sorry--)

I hope you enjoy them~~ UwU

✧♦✧♦✧♦✧♦✧♦✧♦✧♦✧♦✧♦✧♦✧♦✧♦✧

"S-She's here!"

"Wha- that delinquent?!"

"Don't you dare to make fun of her! She'll eventually beat your ass the hell up!"

Ah,here we go again. The almost same whisper you hear everytime you arrive at school. You'll ignore it but still,it's really disturbing.

"Heyyyyy bitchhhh how's your ass today???" you turned around and see your (best friend's name),greeting you with her usual smug face. (IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU DO 'THAT' OK I JUST THINK THAT'S HOW LONG BEST FRIENDS GREET EACH OTHER-)

"Sup shit I'm doing good. What's up?" you replied as you slammed the locker off.

Let's say that you and your best friend have been friends for so long time and she's just like you,beat some bad boys at the street,skips classes,etc. Almost like Angel Dust and Cherry Bomb's friendship (HAZBIN HOTEL FANS GET OUT NOW I HAVE SOME COOKIES FOR YA-) But,you two never bully the weak one.

"So,which class are you gonna skip today?" your friend asked.

"Math of course! That one is a total pain in ass!"

"Nah fuck it,I'm gonna skip almost all class today."

"Ohoho~ does that mean you won't be able to see your crush then~?" she said. You went into 'oh what--' silence moment. After a while,you looked back at (friend's name).

"He's NOT my crush! Besides,how can that good boy be my boyfriend actually? Look at this shit,beating up people and always curse." you said,denying the fact.

"... You know,he doesn't mind those fucked up shits that you've done,he even said that you're a nice person." your friend said,as she smacked your back like,really hard.

You shoved your friend's head into your locker as the payment hitting your back then rubbed your back that in pain. After that,you heard Elsword's voice from behind. You looked at behind and there's him and his friends giving him encouragement.

"Go to her Elsword! She won't beat you!" Chung said,giving him an encouragement.

"I-I know b-but--"

"Shut up and go give her that cookies damn it." Add said with annoyance,telling him to just scram at you and give that cute cookies. You saw him walking to you.

"Ohhh Elsword my boy~ what ya want?" you asked.

"G-Good morning,(Y/N)! Nothing so much but I wanna give you this cookies! I made it last night and I guess I baked more so..." he said as he give you a pack that have a cute decorations on it.

"Thanks! You're so nice giving me this."

"Glad you like it (Y/N)." right after he said that,the bell has ring as the sign of the first lesson this morning.