(Richter x Bullied!Reader) Save

A request from Sopheria ( '∀`) I wanna do a bullied type story~ (yep this is school story again) You'll get a sweet ending in the end UwU (don't worry,I didn't put any plot twist in here-) there's some cookies with me,you can eat them (*'ω`*)

Btw,you won't be in same class with El gang (just to make it more dramatic lol-) also,you're sarcastic in here.

Warning!⚠
This chapter have will have a lot of bad words. If you're feeling uncomfortable with it,please skip this.

I hope you like it~

❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖♦❖

"Look! She's here!"

"Eww,she's still wear those clothes? Looks weird!"

"She's a freak bro,don't come near her."

"No wonder why she doesn't have any friends lol."

Those whispers is the first you'll hear everytime you come to school. You don't even know how it started and what is your fault. You sighed and opened your locker to take some books,notes and more. Again,you still hear those whispers on your back.

"Those motherfuckers... How immature." you mumbled as you shut off your locker with stuffs in your arm. On the way to your class,someone stopped your way. You looked up with your usual 'i don't care' expression and then you sighed heavily.

"Ok what do you want asshole?" you asked the person in front you,(boy's name/someone you hate). He smirked at you and walk towards to you.

You know him as a 'spoiled rich kid' because he's from a wealthy family who keep begging his parent for more money. His father is a politician meanwhile his mother is an actress. Basically,everyone will respect his father and he will take advantage of his father's power. He will look down on someone who he think is a freak. Everyone hate him but also scared of him since his friends mostly have a manner problems,they might beat them until dead.

Probably he's the one who started this bully stuffs to you. You're not sure why since you both are not in same class and you also didn't know him in the first place.

"What else? Your money of course."

"Sorry,I didn't--" before you said it,he pushed you to a locker so you can't get away from him.

"What?! I told ya to bring some right?!" he yelled at you. Your eyes looked directly into him. Actually,you lied to him that you didn't bring money to school in fact,you keep your wallet at somewhere else.

"Beat her up." he said,ordering his friends to beat you. You're scared but prepared. One of them manage to punch your cheek. You groaned a little yet you still hold the pain. With some strength and stuffs in your arm,you hit their face with a really thick math book. You hit them for a few times before they passed out. Some of the students at the hallway looked at you,scared.

"What are you looking at? Wanna become like them too?" you said as you giving everyone a death glare. Some of them whispered to you as a 'murderer' and some run away to their class.

Meanwhile they're in pain,you looked at him with murderous looking.

"You're a rich kid right? Ask your papa for more money,spoiled immature kid." you said with your voice that can make everyone scared. He get up and about to punch you and thenー

"Hey! What are you trying to do?!" a male student voice can be heard from behind. He immediately get up and quickly run away from you. You with your smirk,stand up and brushed your uniform with your hands. You turned your head to that male student.