(Idol!Ain x Reader) Remember Me

I'M SO SORRY THAT I ALWAYS INCLUDING AIN AS YOUR PARTNER CAUSE I DON'T HAVE SO MUCH IDEA RIGHT NOW LIKE FUC--

Request is still open ya know UwU

I've been wanting to do thisssss (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ tbh this is heavily inspired by that one Idol!Ain x Reader fanfiction from quotev~ (I FORGOT THE AUTHOR NAME SORRY QAQ)

This is like-- meeting BTS members ya know--

Enjoy~

◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖

It's Friday night. A day in a week that everyone waiting for. You slammed yourself on the bed,sighed heavily.

"(Friend's name) being such a pain in ass today..." you groaned,sounds in annoyance.

She have been dragging you around to another town,you know,hanging out as best friends. But,you're the type of person who have 'battery' and it will run out if you go outside for a long time. Yet,it's fun to hang out with her.

"I should dip myself in the bath... That will be relaxing I guess." you said as you get up,off from the bed and on the way to take your towel.

As you're taking off your clothes,your phone suddenly ringing. You groaned again. It must be (friend's name) for sure since she's the only human being that will call you at random and unexpected time. You in annoyance picked it up.

"What?" you responded.

["Ehehe~ I'm sorry,sweetheart to disturb your charging battery session but listen to me!"] she said. Sounds like she's in excitement. You can imagined she's jumping childishly around her room.

"... What is it?" you,in your clueless tone,asked.

["You know that idol group,MAZE,right? I got two free tickets by my friend! I know how bad you want to go to their performance!"] she replied. You surprised,because you kinda interested in it.

You actually never interested in idol group stuffs at first but when (friend's name) let you hear their song for the first time,you got interested a bit. Between those three members,you somehow get attracted by Ain. You don't know why but you feel like you've met him,somewhere.

"When?" you asked.

["Surprise surprise~! It's tomorrow! 8pm! Oh my god~ I'm so excited!"] she said as her tone getting more excited than before. You widened your eyes,surprised.

"What?! Tomorrow?!" you yelled a little. Ugh,great. You need to cancel your netflix and chill session. And of course. That's mean you both will hang out for hours again tomorrow.

["Yep~! I'll pick you you by 2. Don't be late. Bye!"] she said,ending the phone call,leaving you in confusion state like,that was unexpected.

"What what WHAT?!" your mind and yourself is in 'what the fuck just happened' state. You sighed heavily,continue to take off your clothes and finally dip yourself in that warm bath with music being played.

As you're relaxing yourself in that tub,you keep staring at the ceiling and somehow,that favorite idol of your,Ain suddenly appeared in your mind.

"W-What the hell... Why his face suddenly popped out..." you said. You know it's only you and the lofi music being played in that bathroom but why his face must popped out? You thought.

"But... I swear that I have met him... Somewhere."

An hour have passed,you decided to get out as you feel your skin looks like a 80 years old lady skin.