(Mad Paradox x Half-Nasod!Reader) Midnight Talk

A request from LemonySiblings~ AAAAAAAAA-- I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting! (。ŏ﹏ŏ) here,have some cookies (ㆁωㆁ*) I'M SO SORRY IF IT'S NOT LIKE WHAT YOU EXPECTED *CRIES-*

Let's say that you were an experiment child. An experiment to test nasod power and how it effect human's body system. And you're one of the child who got examined.

Hope you like it UwU

❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖◈❖

"... No... No! No! I don't want that!"

"It will hurt a little,dear but the pain will go later. So stay still and-"

"NO,NO! STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY FROM ME--"

--

"NO!" you screamed,then wake up from your sleep. It's only a nightmare. You wiped your face with your hand. You're sweating. It's a cold sweat. You sighed heavily,glad it's over.

"Oh my god... What... What was that...?" you mumbled to yourself as you covered your face with your hands. You looked around your room's surrounding. Just to make sure that there's nothing to be scared of.

"... Come on,(Y/N)... It just a dream... I need to sleep." you said to yourself. You lay back on your bed,try to fall asleep yet you still can't feel sleepy.

"Just. Sleep! Damn eyes! Can't you just shut off when I want to?! Why you can close by yourself when I don't want to?!" you cursed your eyes that won't shut.

"... It's your fault. For giving me these nightmares." you said as you looked at your left nasod arm with disgust and hatred look. You started to sob silently and let some memories replay in your mind. Then,someone open your room door.

"Are you ok,(Y/N)?" it's Add coming in. You quickly wiped your tears away so he can't see them. 

"Y-Yeah,I'm ok. What are you doing here anyway?" you asked him,try to not to stutter.

"I heard you screamed a while ago... So I thought something bad happened but it seems that everything's ok." he said. You cursed yourself for screaming at the middle of midnight.

"Yeah! E-Everything's fine. Don't worry,please go back to sleep." you said,begging him to go back to his room. But,he didn't go back,instead he go to your bed and sit beside you.

"Uhh,A-Add? You need something?" you asked as your face turns red like strawberry.

"Actually,I can't sleep as well... I tried to sleep but then I heard you were screaming so I thought maybe I'll calm you down." he said.

"I-I don't mind you being in here. Both of us can't sleep so maybe we can talk for a while?" you said. After that,you both spend a few minutes of silent together and it's getting awkward each time so you try to find any topics that you can talk about.

"Hey Add,do you remembered that mustard you and Elsword tried to throw at Aisha's face but hit at Raven instead?" you asked. You finally got an idea to talk about some memories that happened in the past.

"Oh,yeah! We both got punished really bad after that. It was his plan after all." he replied,with an annoyed tone in the end.

"Seems you're still mad about it." you said,with a joking tone and laughed a little.

"Of course! He's the one who started it,I shouldn't have got involved that time." he said. You still laughed remembering that memory. Then,you both started to have a fun time together with just talking for a while.