34

Kalirea's POV

Sept 18

Wearing a lace off-shoulder white gown, sitting in front of a mirror and getting ready.

Today is the big day. Crystal and Larkin's most awaited wedding.

We all woke up at 4 o'clock in the morning. Took a bath, air-dried our hair, putting on skincare product and waited for it to be set, so that the skin will be soft and glow.

It was 6:30 AM when a hairstylist, a makeup artist that Crystal hired, arrived at our hotel.

While Esran was getting her makeup done, a hairstylist is working on my hair. We were just beside each other, busy looking at our phones

I was looking through my gallery, specifically looking for a picture that I might have taken on the night we went to the bar.

I could not remember a single thing that happened that night. I do remember what happened during the day, we went to Hongdae and we shopped. I also remember going into the bar, but it seems like I have forgotten what happened after.

I didn't even know how I got into my hotel room and who took me there. I asked Crystal, Esran, and Alystra, but they told me that they also don't remember.

"Baka may nag mabuting loob lang at inuwi tayo" That's what Esran said when I asked her about it.

I was really drunk that night.

"Ma'am, what hairstyle do you want?" The Korean hairstylist asked. She knows how to speak English so it was easy for us. Crystal told me that these people that she hired studied abroad and they're experts when it comes to these kinds of jobs.

"What would you recommend?" I asked, as I look at her reflection in the mirror.

"I think it will be good if we curl your hair and tied it haft up." The hairstylist suggested

"Let's go with that" I said and she immediately grabbed her hair styling tools and started fixing my hair

I was about to put my phone down when a message came. I opened my phone and saw who it was.

Neivan C

Neivan: Kalirea, could you please come here to our hotel room after you finish your makeup?

Me: tapos na kayo?

Neivan: Yup, we only had our hair done. Our stylist is at Marco and Blast room, Eleven is there too.

Me: What do you have to say? You could just text me.

Neivan: It would be better if I tell you personally.

Me: About saan?

Neivan: I just need someone to talk to, I don't want to say this to anyone but I feel like you'll give me an honest opinion about this.

Me: Fine, I'll go there once I'm finished with my makeup. This will take a few hours though. Can you wait?

Neivan: Yeah, I can. Katok ka nalang sa pinto

Natawa ako at pinatay ang cellphone ko.

The hairstylist did my hair, my hair is nicely curled, and it was half up or half tied. The makeup artist just finished Esran's makeup and she really looks beautiful.