Prologue

"Stream their so beautiful." Purred a small black tom with one white front paw. He was looking down at three bundles of fur curled up to Stream a grey tabby she-cat. The first born was a solid black like his father with hardly noticeable tabby stripes along his back, beside him was the second eldest a solid white she-cat and the runt of the litter, then after her was the youngest a dark brown she-cat with black stripes; a tabby just like her mother.

"Scourge what should we name them?" Stream asked the tom. She turned her gaze from her kits nestled into her belly. "You chose." Scourge simply meowed. Stream put her tail on the brown she-kit. "I want her to be Devil cause I can already see her being the feisty one," the little kit immediately began battling at her tail and giving little defiant squeaks. She then moved her tail to the male. "Kill, cause he will be strong and powerful just like you, a true killer of our enemies, and her" she grew quiet as her gaze moved over the solid white kit, her tail hovering over her as she thought. Then she looked at her mate lovingly and meowed.

"Angel. For she is our light in this darkness."

The tom looked at his mate in mock defense. "It's not that bad here."

Stream purred in amusement and nuzzled him softly. "Of course not, but I don't know what it is but I can tell she's special and I hope she will help bring our clan a better life, one where we don't have to fight and fear for our survival."

Scourge looked away knowing she did not fully love how his clan was, his voice soft as he meowed. "One day, I will give you and our kits everything you ever desire."

She purred. "I know you will."

His gaze then went down to his kits and purred before curling up next to his mate and their kits. 'I'm a father, I'll teach my kits to be strong like me, and no one will ever harm them.' Shortly after all were asleep.

This is the new prologue for Scourge's daughter, still pretty short but I changed a few things. Hope you all like it. Sadly this will be the only one of the new chapters I'll be posting for now. I've got more done but just want to get a little farther and make sure there's nothing I'll want to go back and change before I start up loading and once I do I should be uploading a new chapter every week. Sorry for the long time and hope the wait was worth it and you all like the new changes.