On Edge

"What are you talking about?" His words were sobering, but they made no sense.

He pushed off of me and paced the small space between our cars. "I can't talk to you here." He ran a hand through his hair.

"You can't say something like that and then not explain yourself. And you're acting strange." I've never seen him so on edge.

"You're coming to the mansion tomorrow?" He looked to me but didn't stop his pacing.

"I'll be there at nine in the morning."

"I'll find you tomorrow, okay?"

"Obi-" he kissed me so fiercely, like he was afraid it would be our last and then walked to his car without another word.

I was still, unsure of what to do. What just happened? You should run away and never look back. Why would he say that? I know my life is pretty screwed up, but it's not that bad. Is it? Does he know something? He is part of a major crime family... I couldn't dwell on that now. I sucked it up and got in my car before heading home.

Obito's words ran through me head over and over, like a broken record. His kiss still burned my lips, and the emotion that I felt from him... it had me on edge. What was he so worried about? Why would he tell me to run? What did he know? What couldn't he tell me in the parking garage? I could only hope that Obito found me tomorrow at the mansion.

"I'm sorry, Zabu." I called to the man leaning against my door.

"Don't be, I've only been here a few minutes." He smiled lightly and pushed off the door.

I opened the door and kicked my shoes off the second we were inside. Rogue came running to us and jumped onto the male beside me. I headed for the kitchen and grabbed two beers, not wasting another second before getting alcohol into me.

"Bad day?" Zabuza asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Bad month." I replied, making the man chuckle.

"Why don't you go take a bath, I'll take Rogue for a walk."

"You sure?"

Zabuza stepped closer and peered down at me, "You look tired, go relax, I won't be long."

"Thanks, Zabu." I pecked his cheek and headed to be bathroom.

I turned on the water and stripped, tossing the clothes in the hamper. I stared at myself in the mirror, tracing all my scars, all my visible scars. There weren't many, but they all told a story, none of them a good or funny story. No one asked me how I got them, Kakashi only knowing the story behind one of them, but that's it. I stood there a few more minutes, trying to justify every decision I've made in my life so far, it wasn't helping my mood.

I sank into the water, letting the heat soothe away my worries, or so I tried. I thought maybe a quick release would help, but I couldn't even get in myself in the mood. I groaned in frustration and sank into the water, covering my head, before pushing myself up and gasping for air.

"This looks familiar." His deep voice called out to me and I had the memory surface as well. I turned my head to see him push off the door frame and begin stripping, no hesitation at all.

Zabuza walked to the tub, fully nude, and stepped into the large, oversized oval, across from me. His tan skin was also marred with a few scars, but it just added to his sexiness. Once he was in the water, he reached for my hands and pulled me forward, kissing me the second I was close enough. His kisses were always rough and full of teeth, just like his assault on my body.

He was right, the sight before him must've been similar to one he'd seen many times back in Kiri. He'd come over and strip me, putting me in a hot bath, while the tub was much smaller there, he still joined me. Picking up the pieces that Kakashi left behind, simply fucking my brains out, but it was helpful. Mind blowing sex was alway a great distraction, and there was no ulterior motive behind it with Zabuza.