7

Taehyung was sitting down on the long grass, leaning against a tree that was behind him. Jimin was in front of him and answering his quiestions.

"How didn't I know?" Taehyung asked Jimin, "how didn't I know that there was something wrong with my blood?"

Jimin ripped some grass out while thinking of an answer.

"You have so little of the sin stuff...maybe it was hard for anyone to notice?" Jimin quessed.

They looked at the big yard that was around them. The sun was shining brightly but they were under the trees shadow and didn't feel the heat as much. The little wind danced the grass around from time to time and it felt refreshing on their skin.

They had taken Taehyungs blood in a not so comforting way and he was still all shaken up because of it. Being tied down to a chair while somebody cuts you would stress out anyone. Luckily for him, it was almost normal.

"How bad are the seizures?" Jimin asked.

Tae looked at Jimin, dumbfounded. He had no idea what he was talking about.

"The what?" he asked and squinted his eyes a little.

Jimin raised his eyebrows and adjusted his position.

"You've never had them? Those when your whole body starts to tremble and your vision goes weird," he asked, surprised by how little Taehyung knew.

The younger boy shook his head and ripped a fistfull of grass of the ground.

"Oh..." Jimin said quietly and was silent for a while, "well, that's really, really good Taehyung."

"Yeah.. I just..." He sighed, "My parents are good people."

Jimin moved closer and patted his shoulder. He hardly had any memories of his parents, and they were all bad. He remembered yelling and screaming and newly dug holes in the forest. Hiding under the bed at nights.

"How could they have the blood?" Taehyung asked again and pulled Jimin back from his thoughts.

Jimin cleared his throat and explained, "Sometimes it only takes a little, like cheating in marriage or stealing."

Taehyung eyes widened and he ran his hands through his hair. He whined a little and leaned backwards against the tree again.

"What if it was for a good cause?" He asked and looked at Jimin with begging eyes, making him feel bad for what he had to tell him.

"It... doesn't really matter Tae," he replied and wished he could take his pain away.

Taehyung gulbed and struggled to find something to say.

"...okay"

***

Jin was laying under direct sunlight. It felt like the warmnes was hitting him in waves and it felt pleasant. He could hear a few of the boys swimming a few meter away from him but wasn't bothered by the laughter. Jin just closed his eyes and took a deep breath, enjoying the free time.

This all was ruined by sudden splash of cold water. The coldness washed away all the work the sun had done and ruined his moment of relaxation.

"Hey!" he yelled and sat back up.

He was greeted with Jungkooks shining smile that washed away the frustration. He was in the water, preparing to give another splash.