I wouldn't mind that...

Karkat groaned as he shifted in the human bed that Dave and him share. He moves to hold onto his boyfriend only to realize that no one else is in the bed. His eyes shoot open, a frown on his face. Dave is never up before him. Pulling off the blanket, Karkat gets out of bed and stumbles down the hall. He yawns and looks around before his eyes land on the kitchen. There he sees his dorky boyfriend. Dave was sitting at the kitchen table, two plates of Karkat's favorite breakfast on the table and a guitar beside him. "Good morning, sunshine," Dave says, flashing a smirk. Karkat breaks out into the biggest smile and runs over to Dave, hugging him tightly. He gives a swift kiss to his cheek before asking, "What's all this?" Dave chuckles, picking up the guitar and begins playing, "Merrily we fall out of line, out of line. I'd fall anywhere with you, I'm by your side. Swinging in the rain, humming melodies. We're not going anywhere until we freeze." Karkat starts tearing up, "Dave...." "I'm not afraid anymore, I'm not afraid.. Forever is a long time but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side. Carefully we're placed for our destiny. You came and you took this heart, and set it free. Every word you write or sing is so warm to me, so warm to me. I'm torn, I'm torn to be right where you are. I'm not afraid anymore, I'm not afraid.. Forever is a long time. But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side. Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile. I wouldn't mind it at all. I wouldn't mind it at all. You so know me. Pinch me gently. I can hardly breathe. Forever is a long, long time. But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side. Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile. I wouldn't mind it at all.." Karkat smiles and sings the last sentence, "I wouldn't mind it at all.." Dave moves over to Karkat, getting on his knees. "Oh my gog.. Dave...." Tears start spilling down Karkat's face. Dave pulls out a little box and opens it, revealing a red diamond ring. "Karkat Mariee Vantas, Will you make me the luckiest man in all of paradox space and marry me..?" "YES! OF COURSE!!" Dave smiles brightly, slipping the ring onto Karkat's finger and twirling him around. "I love you so much..."