"You're still coming back? Right?" He looked down and cried harder. "Taehyung.. You'll be back. Tell me you'll be back." He slowly shook his head and held onto me tighter.

"N-no." And when he said it.. My tears fell. "I'm sorry." My hands were shaking. I was crying with no sound coming from my mouth. Tears just kept on streaming down my face as he sobbed in front of me.

Thinking he'd be gone for good hit me hard. I couldn't see him anymore? Can I accept the fact that I couldn't see him everyday?

"Jen, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.. I wanted to be with you but I can't."

"I-I have to go." I yanked my hands away and ran. I couldn't take it anymore. Seeing him crying made everything feel worse.

"Jebubble?" Unnie called but I ignored her. "Yah Jennie! Did something happen?" I opened the door and went inside the car. "Goddammit! Answer me bitch! I'm worried!"

"Just drive home unnie!" I shouted. I couldn't control my feelings. I didn't even know what to do. She went inside and drove us home. I immediately ran to my room and cried.

"Jennie? Hun, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" They were knocking on my door but I didn't have the energy to stand. "Jennie! Krystal get the key!"

Seconds passed and both of them came in running. "Mom.." Both of them hugged me.

"What happened?"

"He's leaving.." It hurts twice more when I said it. "I don't want him to go.." She sighed and brushed my hair. "Mom.."

"Why is leaving?"

"His parents made up..and they wanted him to go live with them. H-he's not coming back." I cried harder and hugged them tight.

"Oh Jennie.. Listen to me hun." I pulled away and looked at her. "Stop crying.. You should be happy he's going to live with his parents like a normal kid again. Don't you want that life for him?"

"Mom.. I want to be selfish this time.. I'm happy for him. I really am.. But the fact that I couldn't even see his shadow hurts me. He became so important to me and I can't lose him."

"You can still call each other. Those new technology thingies..video calls.. Jennie it's gonna be alright."

"But mom.. I want to be with him."

"You love him, right? Then let him go. Fate will find a way, Jennie. If you're both meant for each other, nothing can separate the both of you forever. Trust me on this, hun. I know what you feel."

"He's leaving tonight."

"You should at least see him one last time. Make that last moment count while you still have time."

I nodded and ran downstairs. Krystal unnie followed and drove the car to his house. "Please be there.. Please don't leave yet.."

I hope I'm not too late.

We arrived and I quickly ran to his house. "Taehyung!" I knocked on the door and shouted. "Taehyung it's Jennie!! Tae I'm here!" I knocked again, louder this time. "Taehyung!"

No.. No.. He's still here.. He has to be here.

"Tae come out please!! Taehyung!! I'm here!" I kept hitting the door but he's not coming out. "Taehyung..!"

Tears started to flow from my eyes again. He didn't leave yet.. He should be here.. No..

"Taehyung!! Tae please open the door.." I waited for a few more seconds but there was nothing.

He's not here? Did he leave? Already?

"No, no.. You're still here.. Taehyung! Kim Taehyung!! Taehyung!" I don't care if I look like a crazy lady. I want to see him. "Tae I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for leaving you like that.. Taehyung!"

I fell on my knees and cried. I kept shouting his name multiple times but he's not answering..

"Taehyung.. Tae I'm here!! You wouldn't leave me yet..!"

"Jen.. He's not here."

"No! Unnie he won't leave me that fast! He should be here.. Taehyung!" I banged their door again and again  "Taehyung please.." My hands started to bleed..

"Jennie he left, okay?! Stop it! You're just hurting yourself!"

"Unnie he's here! He won't leave without telling me goodbye.."

"Jennie stand up." I shook my head and banged the door once again.

"He's not gonna leave like this.."

"Kim Jennie!!" She pulled me up making me face her. "He's gone. Stop fooling yourself.. You're hurting me seeing you like this."

"Unnie.. He won't leave.."

"I'm sorry. Jen just accept it."

"No! He's still here!" She hugged me tight and rubbed my back. "He's still here.. I'm sure."

"Jennie he's not. He left. He's not here. Stop it." I hugged her back and cried. "I know the pain of someone you love leaving. You just have accept it and move on. I don't like to see you like this Jebubble."

"I love him. I can't lose him.."

"It's gonna be okay. Stop crying.."

"..I didn't even get to say goodbye."