QUARTER AND SEMI FINALS

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Not if we're still here... so we better leave it to the professional...

Although they wanted to protest to stay, they listened to Y/n and left the room with him after saying his goodbye to Izumi and telling her to get better. Once they left, they made their way back to the seating area with the rest of Class 1-A.

Y/n: Now all that's left is the semi and finals...

Iida; Yes...

Y/n: Um, Iida... shouldn't you be getting ready?... your match is next...

Iida: Shoot!... your right!... see you all later!...

He then ran out of the room at full speed.

Asui: Iida really on it...

Mineta: Yeah...

Y/n: Now then... my match is after his...

Ochako: Aren't you up against Tokoyami?... are you sure you can win?...

Mineta: Yeah?!...

Asui: You might lose before you can do anything... like Yaoyorozu...

Y/n: I made a promise to Momo, that I'd beat Tokoyami for her... so I better not disappoint her by breaking a promise...

Momo who heard this then blush in surprise from hearing him, with the other girls around them was glaring at her in jealousy. Y/n then shortly left after to get himself ready for his match.

Time skip

Iida's match against Shiozaki ended very quickly, as Iida used this move called "Recipro Burst" to dodge her attacks and pushed her out of bounds, winning the battle in an instant.

Now it was the fight between Tokoyami and Y/n.

Present Mic: Here they are, folks!... The jet-black samurai who won instantly!... from the Hero course, Fumikage Tokoyami!... Versus!... Everyone's favourite Kamen Rider!... from the Hero course, it's Y/n L/n!...

The both of them then walked onto the arena and the audience cheered loudly... mostly for Y/n. This then started a talk amongst the girls.

Kyoka: I think their only cheering for Y/n...

Momo: That is very likely...

Ochako: Yup...

Mina: No doubt...

Katsumi: That bottle nerd better not lose... I'm the only one who gets to beat him...

They all then turn to Katsumi who seems like she's... cheering for Y/n. She notices all the stares and ask, angrily.

Katsumi: What do you extras want?!...

Mina: Um girls...

The girls then turn to Mina and she gestured to huddle up, as she wanted to whisper something. When they did, Mina whispered something to them, surprising some of them and they all nodded in agreement when Mina suggested something. They all then turned back to Katsumi and Mina asked.

Mina: Hey Bakugo...

Katsumi: What?!...

She then asked her something very bold.

Mina: Do you like Y/n?...

It was then Katsumi was caught surprised and glared at the girl.

Katsumi: W-WHAT?!!!... ME L-LIKE THAT B-BOTTLE N-NERD!!!... AS IF!!!...

Although she denied it, it didn't persuade the girls much since her face was flustered and her blush was so red, it would put Kirishima's hair to shame.