"Come on, Obi-Wan. You know shotgun gets to pick the music." Anakin smiles, feeling himself lightening up. After finding nothing worth listening to on the radio, he begins digging through his bag.

Curious, Ahsoka leans forward to peek over his shoulder. "What are you looking for?" She asks, her hands grabbing onto the back of Anakin's seat.

"You'll see." He says as he waves her away. She is able to get a glance at it as he plugs it into the radio.

"Not the aux cord." She groans, falling back against her seat.

"Yes, the aux cord," Anakin replies, quickly plugging his phone in.

"Just don't play anything stupid," Ahsoka says, watching Anakin quickly scroll through his playlist.

Some blink-182 song begins to play. Ahsoka groans, covering her ears in disgust. He's always blasting these types of songs as they work out or study. Now she can't even get away from them in the car.

He begins nodding his head along to the beat. He quickly spins the volume wheel, blasting the music through the car. The bass makes Ahsoka rumble in the back and she can't help but laugh.

Though she swears she hates his music taste, the two of them began screaming the lyrics at the top of their lungs. Anakin turns around, beginning to dance with Ahsoka, narrowly avoiding Obi-Wan.

"Alright. That's enough of that." He shouts, turning the volume down.

"Hey. What gives, Obi-Wan?" Anakin scoffs, looking back at his master. Now they couldn't even listen to harmless songs without him getting uptight? 

"Yeah, Obi-Wan. Don't you know how to have any fun?" Ahsoka joins in, glaring at him. They were just about to get to the best part of the song.

"I know how to have plenty of fun." He fires back. He's not sure why he feels like he has to prove himself to them. Instead of giving in to their taunts, he ignores them.

"Whatever. You don't like anything fun. Example one, my music." Anakin grumbles, crossing his arms over his chest. This trip is going to be long and boring if they can't do anything but stare out the window and talk about their studies. Isn't that why they left the Temple? To do something different?

"It's not the type of music I have a problem with. It's the volume it was being played at. I can't drive with the bass practically shaking the whole car." He explains as he fumbles with volume, raising it just a bit for them.

"Then you should let me drive. I can drive with the music at that volume." Anakin says, jumping at the chance. He loves driving, especially on long car trips. He would gladly drive them to Springfield.

"No. That's not happening." Obi-Wan laughs, shaking his head.

"Oh, come on, Master Obi-Wan. Anakin is a great driver." Ahsoka pipes up as she rests her chin on the back of his seat.

"I know he is. I've ridden with him plenty of times." He counters. "After all, I am the one who taught him how to drive a car."

"Then at least let me drive on the way back," Anakin begs, turning in his seat to look at Obi-Wan. "I promise, I won't play the music too loud."

"Please, Master?" Ahsoka asks, tilting to see his face. Obi-Wan is silent for a bit. Ashoka slightly pouts, hoping to tug at his heartstrings.

"Fine. But I get to pick the music on the way back." Obi-Wan says, slightly glaring at Anakin.

"Fine, you just have to beat Ahsoka to shotgun." Anakin smiles. The idea of the two of them racing to get the front seat almost makes him laugh out loud. It would make the trip interesting.