"Truly? You do not need to do anything if you feel pressured because there is no rush."

I sighed.
Sometimes he is annoying, making me speak twice.

"Truly."

And he smiled.
Okay.

"Then let's get you dressed because dinner is in 15 minutes." He said while looking at his imaginary watch.

Dressed up? I looked down at myself. I was wearing the same hoodie from yesterday and black tights.

He got up and offered me his hand.

Always leaving the decision to me.

Well here goes everything.

I give him my hand and he drags me to his closet. His closet is massive.

It has a whole side for me that contains more clothes than my body cells.

"Take your pick."
He leads me to the dress section.

Does he want me to wear a dress? No way in bloody heaven.

I take my hand out of his and turn right and go towards the simpler section.

Do I want to make an impression?
After all, I have got this sexy body for nothing.

Nah. Let's see if they still like me for who I am.

Okay.

I pick up my outfit and run into the bathroom to change it.

I come out and Vladimir is in his usual professional attire

He looks at me and smiles.

" Let's go." He again offers me his hand and I take it.

"Just so you know, Everyone there is going to be in dresses and gowns because they want to make an impression on you. But I didn't say anything to you is because I only want you to be comfortable." He says as we walk in the hallway.

I smile and look at him.

He smiles back and we keep on walking until we reach the dining room and loud chatter is filled in the room, which dies down immediately when we enter.

All eyes snap to Vladimir giving a slight bow and then all eyes snap to me looking at me from the head to the toe.

When Vladimir said that they would be in dresses and ball gowns, he wasn't lying. They look like they are in a very big event.

"Oh ... You bought her! I thought you weren't coming. So I invited Lilith."
A woman spoke.
But by the tone of her voice, I am guessing she is of a higher rank.

"Why would you invite her?"Xavier said as he walked to the table and pulled out a chair for me.

I sat down.