"Lee-san, it's been a while!" He chimes in. "How is summer so far— ack!" The ginger haired male halts abruptly as he was pulled back by Daichi, whom surely wasn't pleased by that cut-off.

"Good afternoon, Lee-san," Their captain greets, still as well-mannered and pleasant as ever. "How are you today?"

Hinata was seen struggling from behind, wanting to move forward to talk with the girl but he was just casted behind farther by the other teammates who were busily doing their own thing. In the end, he was at the very end of the train, right beside Kageyama who unsurprisingly was frowning.

"Oh, good! Training is finished?" She queries, and Sugawara pops up from behind Daichi with a smile.

"About twenty minutes ago, yes," He nods. "We have a week off now to rest and enjoy summer break— oh! by the way, thanks again for coming to our game! It was really nice of you to cheer us on during the preliminary games."

Mina vividly remembers the event. Karasuno versed against two schools and if she could remember it, they were... Ohui? Ohgu— well, Oh-something Minami and Kakugawa. Quite the comedic story actually; Mina didn't realize there were two managers to the team. She was fumbling around, pondering on what flavour of tea she should try this time around when the blonde manager, whom introduced herself as Yachi, came along and offered her shy opinion.

A lot of stuttering from her and Mina wonders why she was acting so conscious [ Yachi who was caught up in her fantasies again in fear of being beside such a foreign beauty ] but nevertheless, it was nice to meet someone as nice as her.

But in credit to the newfound acquaintance and for the exciting game, Mina could only thank one person.

"No need to say thanks, it was good game! Tobio-kun invited me to game and soㅡ"

"T-Tobio?!"

Sugawara sputters, eyes wide like Harry Potter's circular specs. The whole team stops in their tracks, whatever snacks they scoured for or conversation held were halted and in return, eyes the blushing raven haired male instead.

"How... unexpected." Asahi blinks owlishly.

"They're on... first name basis?!" Nishinoya dramatic staggers, unbelieving to the fact that she had just said the first name of the grouchiest teammate in their team.

"Damn, I really didn't want to say this but Kageyama's got balls," Tanaka purses his lips like he admits his defeat all while admiring his underclassman. "If only Kiyoko-san would say mine..!"

Around the distance, their fellow second-years Narita, Kinoshita and Ennoshita eyed the comedic duo with a flat look, obviously used to and most definitely tired of their oddities. They slowly start to walk away, not wanting to be caught in the cult's episodes.

Right about the same time as well, the first-years are gathered behind and while Tsukishima being the tallest, eyed the girl from behind the mass before his eyes fell to the blushing raven haired male beside him. His lips curve in a lofty manner, amused at the events unfolding at the moment.

"Looks like His Highness has finally come down from his heavenly graces because of a commoner," The tall blonde gives a piece of his thoughts. "I guess Hell is freezing over."