🔥The Heat Is On🔥

Warning extreme severe sexual content ahead!

=================================================================

I lay on my side clenching my right fist into the sheets of Beerus' bed, me panting heavily, my body aching in heated aches, pulsating in horniness, and I was dying inside and out for Beerus to fill my womb and my anus ten times over with his member, and yet I know if I let him I'll become pregnant and I'm not sure if I'm ready yet for that leap.

"I hate this!"
I grit out, licking my lips.

Whis looks down at me with worried eyes, and dared not touch me, because earlier he tried, and I got violent by trying to swipe my claws at him, and hiss at him.
Whis then knew I couldn't control my instincts by doing that.

Whis pulls out a communication device, and I saw him open it, and Bulma was holding Bulla in her arms.
"Bulma how are things on Earth?"
Whis asked Bulma.

"Beerus defeated Zaito, and Daito freed Dominic's soul."
Bulma says, and I felt tears roll down my cheeks, feeling a big weight was lifted off my shoulders.

Whis looked at me over his shoulder, then to Bulma.
"May I speak to Lord Beerus?"

"Yes of course!
Beerus!
Get over here!"
Bulma shouts.

Whis sweatdrops, as Bulma yelled at Beerus like that, and Whis watched Beerus walk over, scowling at Bulma for yelling at him so rudely like that.
"Your manners for calling me holds no justice Bulma."
Beerus complains, then looked at Whis.
"Whis, how is Luka?"

"Her condition is souring.
I cannot even touch her now or she gets violent."
Whis tells Beerus.

"That is normal."
Whis heard Daito say behind Beerus.

Beerus looked to Daito.
"How is that normal?"

"For females they get violent, while males they get handsy with their females, and the males must dominate their females to submission."
Daito says to Beerus.

"I am glad Bulma walked away so Bulla could not hear such information, since she is too young to hear that."
Whis sweatdrops as he comments that.

"If she is not settled down soon she could go rabid until the heat subsides.
Her past lover took care of her, until he died, but how she managed without him is beyond my comprehension."
Daito tells Whis and Beerus.
"But if you satisfy her Beerus not only will she settle down, but she will become with your child, yet I doubt she will want children yet."

"Lord Beerus, should I fetch you so we can decide how to handle her heat?
Then you ask her what she wants?"
Whis asked Beerus.

"Yes, Whis.
Come get me.
She should be fine in my chambers until we return if she is resting."
Beerus tells Whis.

"Alright.
I will tell her to stay in bed.
Goodbye Lord Beerus and Daito."
Whis then closed the communication device.

Whis turned to me saying.
"I must go fetch Lord Beerus on Earth, so please stay in bed."

I look up at him and nod.
"I will."

Whis nods, and left the bed chambers that belonged to Beerus, and in a few minutes I heard a bang, and knew he left.

I lay there, breathing and panting hard, feeling these clothes are stuffy and too heavy, so I start peeling them off me, throwing them aside, my body covered in sweat, glistening in sweat, my flat slim chest rapidly rising and  falling, my core slick and glistening in my wetness, and my anus also slick in my juices, all prepared for to mate.
I stare up at the sand timers, panting, my slim stomach rising and falling along in sync with my chest.
My body riddling more in sweat, sweat rolling off my skin in seconds going by, in minutes into the sheets from my body sky rocketing in my heat, of my feverish heat I'm having.