To Kami's Lookout

Next chapter is up for you guys enjoy!
Warning mature content ahead you have been warned!
==========================================================

Beerus sighs as he lays in his bed in his pajamas, his mind replaying Luka kissing his cheek over and over, and it made him unable to take his usual nap he takes in the afternoon, and he turned on his side groaning in an annoyed way.

By now, it is night on Earth, and she is sleeping.
Beerus thought to himself.
Why can't I get that peck on the cheek out of my brain?!

Beerus hung half his body over his bed and sighs, then flips himself back over on his bed.
One of his timers explodes, and he sits up, his eyes now kinda red from lack of sleep.
"Whis!!"
Beerus yelled, and Whis walks into the bedroom of his.

"Yes Lord Beerus?"
Whis asked, holding the book Luka bought him.

"Reset the timers.
I could not get a wink of sleep."
Beerus tells Whis.

"Alright then."
Whis waved his staff, and the sand filled timers reset themselves.
"Rest well Lord Beerus."
Whis left the room, as Beerus curled into a ball, and closed his eyes, finally his mind winding down, and he finally fell asleep.

But Beerus had a dream he never thought he would have, one about Luka, him having sex with her, him holding her underneath him, her thighs wrapped around his hips, him thrusting into her balls deep inside her womb, and her moaning loudly, and enjoying him loving her body, and him groaning too at feeling her warm insides twitching and spasming against him.
Her flat chest flushed pink in love bites, and her pink flat nipples showing in his greedy golden gaze.
He thrusts harder and faster, and she reels her head back, crying out his name, as her insides spasmed harshly against him, and he felt her orgasm gush upon him, and he in return spills his seed inside her warm womb, some of it gushing down her thighs, leaking down onto the sheets of his bed.
Both of them breathe hard, both covered in droplets of sweat on their skin, and Beerus leans down, and kissed her, his tongue delving into her warm small mouth, and she whimpered in his mouth.
Beerus rocked his hips more as he spilled more into her, slapping noises echoed the air.

Then the dream began to fade into darkness, and Beerus slowly opens his eyes, his cheeks flustered, as he woke up, and his loins throbbed between his thighs, and he felt his thighs and groin were wet too.
Beerus sits up, sliding his hand into his nightgown to his groin, and he blinked, realizing he came in his sleep, and pulled his hand out, finding white sticky cum on his hand.

Beerus embarrassed he was, gets up, and goes to his bathing area alone, and strips out of his nightgown, and dips into his open bathing area, and began soaking naked in the warm water.
"Lord Beerus?"
Whis calls to him from his room.

"In here Whis."
Beerus called to Whis.

Whis walked into the bathing area, and looked to the stained nightgown.
"Why is your nightgown stained?"

"Do not ask."
Beerus blushed, turning his head away.

Whis sighs, then says.
"Bulma called while you slept.
Luka is in the hospital, some gang members jumped her, but Krillin saved her in time, yet she is hurt pretty bad."

"What?!"
Beerus stands up angry.

Whis covered his eyes.
"We can visit her if you wish My Lord?"

"I want to visit her!"
Beerus growled.
"How badly is she hurt?!"

"Some broken ribs, and stab wounds is what Bulma said."
Whis tells Beerus.
"Luka told Bulma she heals fast, so she should recover sooner."