A Family Reunion

Here's another awesome chapter with a twist!
Enjoy guys!

=======================================================================

We fly for awhile, then finally land in Bulma's yard, where Bulma was sitting in a lawn chair and holding Bulla, and Vegeta was sitting in another lawn chair next to her.

"Vegeta."
Beerus looked serious when he says Vegeta's name, then says.
"Bulma.
We would like you to gather the Dragon Balls to revive Luka's father."

"Revive Luka's father?!
Why?!"
Vegeta exclaimed.

"I want my father here with me again, to share the happiness in my life, since I miss him, and if I have children I want him to see his future grandchildren."
I tell Vegeta.

Bulma stands up nodding in understanding.
"Alright, I understand.
I'll call Goku.
But Shenron grants two wishes, so we will tell him we will save the second one for later."
Bulma tells me.

"What?!
He can grant two wishes?!"
I exclaim.

"Yep!"
Bulma nods.

I look to Beerus.
"I can bring my mother back how she was before she died pregnant with my sibling.
Please Beerus!"

Beerus nods.
"Let her bring back her mother in how she was before her death pregnant with her sibling as the second wish."

Bulma nods.
"Okay we will only use those two wishes that way.
I'll call Goku."
Bulma hands Vegeta Bulla, and pulled out her phone, and walked off, calling Goku.

"Bringing both of them back?
I never knew I could bring them both back?!"
I tell Beerus, as I hug him.

"Your family will be whole again."
Beerus smiled at me, getting Vegeta to roll his eyes.

So nauseating.
Vegeta thought to himself.

Bulma walked to me after hanging up.
"Only you will say the wishes to Shenron."
Bulma tells me.
"Beerus will state that he wants Shenron to grant your wishes only and only your spoken wishes."

"Yes Shenron will not disobey me because he fears me greatly."
Beerus smirks.

"Exactly, and if someone were to interrupt the wishes he can't grant their wishes at all only her wishes."
Bulma tells Beerus.

"Good plan Bulma."
Whis admits to Bulma.

"Goku is already gathering them up with Goten and Trunks."
Bulma tells me.
"It shouldn't take long, so relax your guy's feet and have a glass of water."
Bulma took Bulla from Vegeta, and sat back in her lawn chair, holding Bulla to her chest.

I sit in a lawn chair next to where Beerus sat, and Whis sat next to Beerus too.
I was given a glass of water by Vegeta as he sweatdropped severely serving the glass of water to each of us.
"Enjoy your water Lord Beerus and Lord Whis."
Vegeta then nods to me.

I take a sip of the cool glass of water, enjoying how good it was.
Beerus drank his water too in a sip, so did Whis.

I rub my neck nervously, so nervous about meeting my Mom and Dad after so many hundred of years, my pregnant Mom, and my Dad who died before my very eyes, and I can't wait to see them.
My Mom was actually eight months pregnant and I thought she was more fatter than usual back then, cause I was so oblivious.
My excitement was there so was my nervousness.

I perk up, looking up, seeing who I think as Goku flying towards us with Goten and Trunks, holding orange little round balls with stars in their hands.
"We got them!"
Goten shouts.