Chapter 9

Taehyung was dressed in a pair of black and white, checked, button up pyjamas. The top few buttons were undone showing off his prominent collar bones, accessorised with a thin silver chain around his neck. His black curly hair was messy and fluffed up, complete with ringlets falling over his forehead. He looked cute, yet somehow had an aura of maturity.

I reluctantly placed my hand in his, not wanting to burden him with having to help me up. His hand was sturdy and nearly twice the size of mine yet his skin surprisingly soft. He gently pulled me up from the floor with ease. "I'm so sorry Nicole, I need to start looking where I'm going, you're not hurt are you?" His eyebrows were raised in concern as he ran one of his hands through his thick hair, making it even messier than it was before.

"Dont apologize, Mr Taehyung. It's my fault, I shouldn't be wondering around the corridors in the middle of the night. Especially when my eyes havent adjusted to the brightness." I smiled at him awkwardly. I  was so embarrased. I cant believe I bumped into one of the most famous men in the world at 3am because I was searching for food.

"Are you sure you're okay? I wouldnt be able to sleep if I thought I had hurt you." Taehyung looked nervous, his hands raised infront of him slightly, like he was ready to help at any moment. The way he seemed to care was sweet.

"I'm fine honestly, you dont need to worry about me. It's a good job you were here to help me up because I probably would've walked into something else anyway if I hadn't have walked into you."

"I think it's best we both start looking where were going then huh?" Taehyung smiled with one side of his lips curling up higher than the other, in a sort of cute smirk.

"I guess so" I replied, the corners of my mouth turning up into a smile, my embarrassment slowly melting away at Taehyungs comment.

"Oh, also I wanted to apologise for earlier today too. We shouldnt have pushed you to stay like that, especially with Miss Jackson being the way she is. I hope we didnt get you into too much trouble." Could this boy be any sweeter? First he apologised for me walking into him and now he's apologising because I made the decision to wait with them.

"Well, she hasnt sacked me as of yet" I joked, "I think i just need to make sure   I keep focused and hopefully the rest of the internship will go well. It is my dream after all so I've got to work hard to achieve it." I nodded at my own words as if I was telling myself that I needed to work harder.

"Well, you better go get some sleep so that you're well rested and ready for tomorrow" He was right. It was nearing 10 past 3 and I'd barely had any sleep. "Anyway, I dont want the boys to wake up and realise that I've disappeared. I wouldnt want them asking questions about what I've been doing out of the room in the middle of the night" He smiled cheekily, showing his teeth and his eyebrows raising up. What had he been doing out of his room at 3am anyway? "Goodnight Nicole, I'll see you tomorrow." He gently bowed his head towards me before turning away and strolling back down the empty corridor.

"Oh, and next time you're wandering the corridors in the middle of the night, maybe wear a dressing gown. You never know who you're going to bump into these days." Taehyung turned his head and winked at me playfully before disappearing round a corner. I quickly looked down at my clothes in confusion, to realise I was only wearing my pink nighty. I placed my head in my hand out of embarrassment. Before making my way back to my hotel room.

As I crawled into my bed I kept repeating the events that had just occurred. Taehyung was sweet yet cheeky in a sort of endearing way. I also found him to be kind of strange. What was he doing out in the corridor at this time of night? I was also curious about the fact that he said the boys might wonder where he had been. Did he not have his own room? The amount of staff they had and the production value of their concert proved that they had the money for them each to have their own room, so it wasnt a matter of being under-funded. Maybe I was reading too much into it. It wasnt any of my business anyway. I didnt even know these guys existed until this afternoon, so why was I so curious?
I checked my phone for the time.

"3:14am"

I really did need to get some sleep if I wanted to be on top form for tomorrow and I really needed to make it back onto Miss Jacksons good side. My alarm was set for 8:30, so that I could make sure I looked presentable, ready for breakfast with Miss Jackson.  Hopefully 5 hours of sleep would be enough.

I plugged my charger into my phone and placed it on the bed side cabinet before laying down, covering myself with the thick, white duvet. I closed my eyes, wishing for tomorrow to go well. Suddenly I heard a gurgling sound coming from my stomach...I still hadn't eaten anything.