SCOTT X READER

A/N

Hey guys, I know I said in my last chapter I wont be continuing this story but I realized that I didn't write one story for the main character. So I decided to write one more chapter:)

As I have said before these stories have nothing in common with the real plot of the show.

Scott's POV

 Today is the day of my prom. I was so excited that the high school is over, and after everything that happened this year I couldn't wait to have one night to relax and enjoy.  The only problem was, I don't have a date. That wouldn't really be a problem, but the thing is, I like this girl, but she is a year younger than me so she wont be there, I didn't have the guts to invite her to go with me.

But I somehow knew this night is going to be awesome.

I was getting ready, and if I  can say this for myself , I looked handsome, something in my mind kept coming back to that girl, her name was (y/n). It is such a beautiful name. She was so smart and funny, we talked a few times.... I have to stop thinking about her. But she... NO. Tonight is going to be great, I am going to have fun with my friends.

Finally the moment has come, we were parking in front of school.

(Y/N)'s POV

I had a plan, my friends told me I was crazy but I think he will appreciate this.

So I liked this guy, Scott, for a very long time. We talked a couple of times, he is so cute and funny. And I thought that he would invite me to prom but their prom is tonight and I think that ship has sailed. But I have a friend who heard from her friend who heard from his friend that he wanted to invite me, but he was scared.

Now, because of that, I made a plan. And nothing will stop me from doing this.

Scott's POV

Something got my attention while I was getting out of Stiles's jeep. A beautiful girl, in this beautiful blue dress ( I will insert picture at the end) was standing at the enternce and when she saw me, she started walking towards me. She got closer and closer and I realised it was (y/n).

She was now standing in front of me, I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked at that moment. 

"Hey Scott, I felt bad that you have to go to your prom alone,  so if you want, I wont mind being your date for tonight?"

I was speechless, I wanted to say yes of course , but I just couldn't talk.

(Y/N) POV

OMG I am such a fool, my friends were right this was a bad idea. He was just standing there, not saying a word. I felt tears starting to form in my eyes. But than he seemed to notice the tears and that pulled him out of his trance.

"Yes, yes I want to be your date of course! Let's go!" he said while pulling me to the entrance.

And we walked in. Together. We started dancing.

Flashfarward the end of the prom

The prom has ended. Me and Scott were lying in the grass at the park, looking at the stars.

Suddenly he turned towards me and said:

"(Y/N) thank you for doing this, I had an amazing night with you."

This time I was the one turninig towards him.

"I had an amazing night with you."

He stared into my eyes and started leaning onto me, OMG he was going to kiss me. And it happened his lips were on mine. It took me five seconds to respond to the kiss. But when I did it was like magic. We were perfectly in sync, it felt like dancing.

I have no idea how long we were making out, but the sun was starting to rise. My mom is going to kill me but this is worth it.

 My mom is going to kill me but this is worth it

Her prom dress.

A/N 

So this will be the last chapter. I hope you liked it. 

Also in my country the prom is at the end of the high school, I don't know if it is like that where you live.

Stay home :')