STILES X READER

(Y/N) POV
It was about a year ago when I moved to Beacon Hills high school. I remember like it was just yesterday when I first walked into the school.

Flasback

I walked through corridors not knowing where I'm going when I accidentaly ran into someone. I looked up and saw this really cute boy with the prettiest smile I ever.
"Oh, sorry I didn't see you there." He said and smiled.
"It was really my fault. I don't know where I am actually."
"You're new here? I'll help you get to class."
"Um,thank you.. I can't seem to find where AP biology is held."
"Oh it's right over there" he said while pointing to the classroom next to us.
"Thank you..."
"Stiles"
" I'm (y/n), nice to meet you."
And I ran to the class.
Couple of days passed and I haven't talked to Stiles anymore, I realized that he is year older than me. I have seen him with this guy Liam, who is with me in some classes, but I never talked to him. I had to find a way to get to Stiles.
It was two weeks later when I finally got to see him again. It was wednesday and I was on lacross field. I was aiming for the firts line. There he was sitting on a bench talking to some guy. I didn't know how to start talking to him. I was really happy that he also plays lacross because that means we have something in common.
That day I got into the first line and so did he. Also I met this girl Sandra who is a great lacross player, she is a year older than me so I was hoping that she knows him. She called me to go to the coffee shop tomorow with her friends. It was a perfect opportunity to ask them about Stiles, so I agreed.
It was next day and I couldn't wait for my classes to end. When the bell finally rang for the end of my last class I ran out and foud Sandra standing there smoking a cigarette with two more girls I didn't recognize.
There names were Eleanor and Rena, they were kinda weird and said same things at the same time, I thought they were sisters but turns out they were jus best friends and they didn't seem to like it when I said they look alike and denied it looking at each other in a weird manner. We went to this place called "Duet". They talked about school and which classes I could skip and where are the best places to get drunk around the town. They were suprised when I asked them for a cigarette and all of them offered me one from their packs. After like an hour I found some courage to ask them about Stiles.
"So..." I started "do you know this guy named Stiles, I belive he is in your year"
"Yeah I belive he has chemistry with us" said Eleanor looking at Rena.
"Yes he does, he sits in front of us, I borrowed him a pen once, he never returned it..."
"I know him from lacross, he sucks." Sandra said.
"Why?" They all asked in union.
"Well I met him a few weeks ago, and he is cute..."
"I KNEW IT" Rena yelled
"No you didn't" Eleanor told her.
"Well I kinda knew it, okay.. But I can see two of them together. Maybe we could set them up."
"And how do you plan on doing it Cupid,you never spoke to him." Sandra told her.
I was just looking at them waiting for them to finish.
" Well we could try." Rene spoke again this time looking at me. "First, all of us shoul start talking to him."
"God how smart you are. Bravo!"
Eleanor said sarcaticly
All of us laughed.
For the next few days, four of us went to the same caffee and gossiped.
Only next monday did we mentioned Stiles again.
"So Stiles asked me to help him with his maths on friday." Eleanor spoke.
"NO WAY" I yelled
"Yes way, you need to speak to him during the week so the three of us could interrogate with him on friday."
"What do you meen three of us, you agreed to help him" Rena said.
"Well you will be my moral support, and you can't say no you owe me,both of you."
"Noo but we had plans, we were going to have a Harry Potter marathon." Sandra and Rena said at the same time.
"Well it can wait, this is more important."
"Nothing is more important than Harry Potter! Sorry (y/n)."
I laughed.
"Okay, okay we'll go with you" Sandra agreed and Rena sighed 'okay'...
I couldn't wait for the next friday, but I had to talk to Stiles and that made me nervous.
It was wednesday and I had the perfect plan. We were on the lacross field and I was going to 'accidentaly' hit him with a ball so I could start talking to him.
And so I did, he first started yelling but then he had seen me and smiled, I apologized to him, saying it slipped. I saw, with the corner of my eye that Sandra was dying laughing and looking at us, I almost started laughing as well but I contained myself.
"I'm so so sorry Stiles.."
"No problem (y/n) it doesn't hurt really."
"Well I'm still sorry, I'm really sloppy."
"And you play lacross? That makes two of us."
My heart skipped a beat.
"YOU TWO STOP TALKIND AND START RUNNING BEFORE I KICK YOU OUT OF THE TEAM" coach yelled and we had to stop unfortunately.

We haven't had the oportunity to talk again really, only occasional 'Hi'.
It was friday night and I was home staring at the phone waiting for Sandra to call me to tell me what is going on.

Stiles' POV

Tonight I'm going to  Rena's house so Eleanor could help me with Maths. We decided to go to Rena's cause she lived just with her mother so she was always home alone. This is also the perfect time for me to find more about (y/n) cause I saw her with these girls a lot.

I was outside her house at seven as agreed, I don't know why, but I was nervous as hell. What if they tell me she has a boyfriend?! I shook these thoughs away and I rang the bell.

Sandra was the one who opened the door, she looked pissed af, I don't know why and I didn't bother to ask her. We walked into the living room where Rena and Eleanor were arguing about something as usual. When I walked in they both stopped and greeted me. Rena asked me if I wanted something to drink and I said coffee. After she brought me coffee we started with Maths. After about an hour we took a break, and I realized that was my chance to ask them.
"So, I saw you guys with the new girl? What is she like?"
"Yes we are, she is really nice, why do you ask?" Rena said while raising an eyebrow at me. At that moment she looked like she knew all my secrets.
"Oh for no particular reason..."
"Do you like her?" Eleanor asked out of the blur.
Sandra smacked her head and whispered 'what an idiot'.
I blushed and tried to say something but Rena cut me of and said: "Yes he does look at his blushing face!!".
I blushed even more and as I realized I can't hide it anymore I said: "Well maybe..."
"She likes you too!" Eleanor said surprising me once again. Sandra, looking annoyed again, this time not so quietly said: "You really are an idiot!"
I laughed and asked: "So can you guys set us up or something?"
"19pm tomorrow at that new bar 'Biro'. DON'T be late!" Rena spoke this time. "And I think we are finished with Maths, Sandra and I have a dance practice. See you at school at monday." And she left the room, probably to get ready. The three of us stared at the spot she stood just seconds ago, afer maybe a minute later I walked out and drove home. ' I have to tell Scott about this'.

(Y/n) POV

At like 8:30pm my phone rang, it was Rena.
"You are on speaker, Sandra and Eleanor are with me."
"Okay"
"Listen just what happened..." and for the next 20 minutes I listened to their story. When they finished they didn't even let me speek they just said they have to go and that they will be at my house tomorrow at six.
For like an hour I just stared at my phone and smiled like an idiot. 'He likes me.'

Tomorrow night

Eleanor, Rena and Sandra should be here any minute. I showered and waited for them. At 18:10 the bell rang. 'They are always late...'
They walked in like army but instead of weapon they brought make up and clothes.
Forty minutes later I was ready. Rena did my make up and Sandra did my hair Eleanor just sat there drinking some alcholol that she found and gave suggestions.
I was really nervous.. 'Will he like how I look.' I didn't have time to think about it anymore because we had to leave so I wouldn't be late.
Rena would drive me there and I was really thankfull but taking in consideration that they are always late I said I would call an uber.

Stiles's POV

I came to 'Biro' ten minutes early, I was really, really, really nervous.
But when she walked in looking like a godess all my worries dissapeared.
She blushed a little and I hugged her.
She is the best person I ever talked to. We liked the same films, read the same books, loved lacross, and I felt like I could spent days just talking to her and looking at her. She had a passion for music and could play (your favorite instrument). More I got to know her the more I was falling for her.
After two hours we decided to go for a walk.
At like ten she had to go home, I actually felt like crying, and I offered to walk her home.
We were minutes far from her house and she started walking faster so she wouldn't be late. But I couldn't let her walk away just yet. So I pulled her and   swirelled her around to my arms. I looked into her eyes and leaned over to kiss her. As our lips touched I felt eletricity running through my veins, she felt it to because at that moment the opened her mouth and our thounges started dancing in unison.
Unfortunately she had to go home and I stayed there looking at the spot she was at just now. I turned away and walked away still smiling. This is probably the best day of my life.

End of flashback

(Y/n) POV

That is how I met Stiles a year ago. We are in a happy relationship still. In two days is our aniversary. We are going to 'Biro'. This was the best year of my life.
I have fantastic three best friend and the best boyfriend in the whole world.
Life is great.