THEO RAEKEN X READER

*(Un)forgettable night*

Theo's POV

It is my friend Stiles's birthday party tonight, I plan on getting really drunk because these past few days were rough (almost getting killed by hunters and all). The plan is to go to the woods and get drunk first then go to this bar that opens at midnight.

Few hours later

Me, Malia, Lydia, Liam, Mason ,Corey and Derek were in the woods waiting for Scott and Stiles who were late as usual. When they finally came they brought alchohol. All of us decided that it was best to play games to get drunk faster. First we played never have I ever, but it got boring soon so we switched to truth od dare. First was Scott and he asked Derek has he ever liked Stiles in a romantic way, that almost escalated in a fist fight. After that Derek dared Liam to kiss Scott, that was really hard to watch... After a few rounds It was Lydia' turn and she asked me "Truth or dare?" Even tho I was a bit scared I said dare. She smirked and said: "I dare you to text (y/n) and ask her where she is". I blushed but did the dare. We played for a little bit more and then it was time to go to the bar. The bar was already full at ten past midnight and we were happy that Lydia made reservations.

It was around two in the morning when my phone rang, it was (y/n),at this point I was really,really drunk and I forgot all about the dare, so I was really surprised when I saw that it was her. I answered and soon realized that she was possibly more drunk than me.

"Hi Theo I just saw your text, I am at this party in 'Moda', If you want to, come, I'm waiting for you."

And she hung up before I could say anything. Well maybe I should just go I thought.

(Y/N) POV

'I can't believe that I just called Theo' I thought while holding my drunk friend's hair while she was throwing up. 'Is he going to show up?' I kept asking myself.

Back to Theo

The club she said she's at isn't that far from where I'm at. I told Stiles that I would be right back and took off. It took me about ten minutes to get to that bar. I stood outside not knowing what to do. I had no idea where she was or what I would say to her. I didn't have a lot of time to think through all of this when I spotted her walking outside looking really worried. I came to her and asked what's up, she jumped a little because she didn't see me come next to her. When she realized that It was me she smiled.

"Hi, I didn't think you would actually come" she said

"Why wouldn't I?"

She smiled again and that made me smile.

"I don't know, maybe because it is 2am"

"Well I wanted to see you", she blushed a little, "and you still didn't answer me what happened, you look worried."

"My friend is really drunk, she can't go home like that, I don't know what to do."

"Where is she? I'll help you get her sober enough to go home."

"She is inside, you would do that for me?"

"Of course, let's go."

(Y/N) POV

Theo was really sweet and helpful these past half an hour, he helped me get (y/f/n) outside, he bought her mineral water, and sobered her up. Right now we were waiting for a cab to get her home. I pushed Theo aside and said: " I don't know how to thank you enough for what you did tonight"

"I know" he said.

"How?"

"Kiss me"

I stood there in shock for about ten seconds and when I saw he was about to say something or leave I pulled him and kissed him. It was my first kiss, and it was magical, after about a minut our cab came and I walked in without a word.

Theo's POV

I just stood there, staring at the spot where (y/n) stood just a minute ago, contemplating what just happened. A smile started forming on my face and I walked away. I came back to the bar my friends were at still was smiling like an idiot. I found Lydia in the bathroom throwing up. Last thing I remember before passing out is holding Lydia's hair while she was throwing up.

I woke up with a headache thinking about (y/n).