DEREK HALE X READER

(Y/N) POV

As school bell interrupted my thoughts I jumped from my seat and ran trough the door. I was so excited that this week was finally over, it was hell these past few days, but finally it was friday.

Me and my friends were planning to go to Lydia's lake house for a few days to celebrate the end of the year. She called so many people I didn't know where we will all sleep, but then again two nights without sleep won't kill us. I went straight home, packed and waited for Stiles to pick me up.

We got there at 6pm and immediately started drinking.

Right now it's around 7pm and not many people showed up yet. But just as I was opening my mouth to ask where are other people the doorbell rang. I didn't know the people who walked in but I recognized that one of them is Derek, Scott's friend. I heard a lot about him, but they never mentioned to me how hot he was. I decided to seduce him one of these days, I needed a distraction from my life anyway.

The night was going great except Derek has not said a word to me all night. Right now I was trying to impress him by singing on karaoke but he ignored me and walked outside on the balcony where some people were talking.

Derek's POV

I walked outside to see what's happening there, because I was really not into karaoke, the girl who was singing was hot but I had other things on my mind.

Outside, there was this dude who was doing speed and he was talking complete nonsense and other people were just listening to him and laughing at him. That was even worse than karaoke so I went back inside, I noticed that the girl who was singing before smiled when I walked in. I don't know why I even noticed that. I actually don't know why I even came to this party, this really isn't my kid of fun and I can't even get drunk. I am going to kill Scott for bringing me here, maybe I should just go home.

But something kept me from leaving, or was it someone...

After some time people were starting to go to bed, I was still thinking about going home but then something interesting happened, finally. That guy who was doing speed earlier was trying to light a fire to warm up the living room for people who are going to sleep there. It took us ages to convince him to do that in a fireplace rather than on a floor. I wanted to kill that idiot, who even does speed!? A few minutes later some gross smell started to spread through the room as well as some green smoke.

That idiot set plastic plates on fire as well as some wood that had some poison supstance on it, everyone was yelling at him and escaping from the living room. It was obvious that none could sleep there that night, 'cause there was more people than beds even before this. Some people had to sleep in cars, including me. I had to share a car with that hot girl and I just then realised that I don't know her name.

"Derek."

"(Y/N), uh, nice to meet you."

I just nodded.

(Y/N) POV

OMG he just noticed me, I mean we have to share a car, but still.

We got into the car, he let me sleep in the back, that was nice. It was very cold and I didn't have a blanket, but I somehow managed to fall asleep.

DEREK'S POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw (y/n) shivering in the backseat. I didn't know what to do. Something inside me told me to do something, but I just didn't know what. After I considered my options I decided to move back and hug her so she would be warm, I hope she won't be mad. I hugged her and she instantly stopped shivering, something in my heart felt warm.

(Y/N) POV

I felt something warm around me, I turned and saw him, with his arms wrapped around my body.We woke up at the same time, it felt like it was destiny. Our eyes locked and it seemed like something was pulling us together. And then it happened WE KISSED, it was magic I couldn't think about anything else in my life. The kiss was incredible, our tounges danced a perfect tango. I wanted this moment to last forever.

At some point in the night we fell asleep, tangeled together.

DEREK'S POV

I woke up the next morning holding (y/n) in my arms. I started remembering last night, never in my life I have felt like I was feeling like with her.

But I could not stand to spend another night here.

It was hard to do, but I had to wake (y/n) up. She looked so beautiful while sleeping.

"(Y/N), hey, you have to wake up." I kissed her forehead, while saying this. She started blinking.

"Good morning." She said. I wanted to wake up like this forever.

"Listen, I just can't stand spending one more minut here. Do you want to go somewhere, just us?"

"With you anywhere."

AN

Hey guys, I know I haven't posted in a long, long time. I wanted to write another chapter to cheer even one person in this hard times. Something about this story just seems finished and this will be the last chapter. I will be writing something new soon. I hope everyone is okay and staying home. Love you.