Liam's one shot

Liam's POV

We were at Scott's house and he was telling us about his cousin (y/n). She is coming to visit him for two weeks.
"I don't know how to entertain her. I haven't seen her for a long time, it's like I don't know her anymore."
"Well I was planning on calling you to come to my house this weekend because I'm home alone. Nothing special, just hanging out. She can come too." Lydia said.
"That's a great idea, thank you!"

Few days later

I haven't seen Scott since yesterday. His cousin arrived. Tomorrow we are going to Lydia's house. We will stay there for three or four days.

(Y/n) POV

I haven't seen my cousin for such a long time and I know that me staying with him for two weeks will be weird. He told me we will go to his friend's house for a couple of days. I didn't know what to think about that. I have no idea who these people were.

It was friday and I was packing my stuff in my backpack to go to this girl Lydia's house. Scott told me his friends are cool and that I would like them.
Scott called me downstairs and he was in front of the door talking to some guy. He said his name is Stiles and he was our ride. We jumped into his blue jeep and went away.
We arrived at her house like 20 minutes later. We knocked and this gorgeus girl opened the door. I assumed she was Lydia. In the living room were these five people. One of them kissed Scott, her name was Malia. Next to her came Theo and after him I met Mason and Corey, they were couple and they were so cute. Last but not least was this really, really, really cute boy named Liam.

Hours passed like minutes, Scott was right everyone was so chilled and cool.
"So we all are drunk enough now to play spin the bottle" Lydia said.
"You and your games; can't we just chill?" Malia asked her best friend
"No" Lydia simply said. She found empty beer bottle and all of us sat in the circle around it.
"I'll go first" Lydia said, "this person has to chew someone's nose" and she turned the bottle. It landed on Malia, she spinned it another time and this time it was Theo"
"Ewww that's disgusting" Malia said, but they had to do the dare. When she finished she went to the bathroom to wash her mouth and Theo rubbed his nose.
"Okay, Malia you are next"
"This person has to lick someone's forehead", she spinned the bottle and it landed on Lydia, she spinned it again and it landed on Corey. They did the dare,and because Lydia dared last time it was Corey's turn.
"These two persons have to pretend to have sex" and he spinned the bottle. It landed first on Liam and then on Lydia.
I felt a bit jelaous I don't know why. It was really awkward and Liam just laid there like a tree. Everyone laughted. Next it was Liam's turn and he said: "Next two have to chew each others nipples", the botle landed on me and Malia. It was weird because I didn't know her but we were drunk so it was okay. We went to the bathroom and instead of just saying we did it like normal people would, we actually did it.
Scott spinned next because he was bored and his dare was between two people to kiss. He spinned it and Liam and I had to do the dare. I was really happy.
He kissed me and it was magical. His lips were so soft and he held me in place with his strong arms. After that kiss I could have died and I wouldn't mind. I don't really remember what happened next because I was so wrapped up in my mind, thinking about that kiss.
We went to bed and I dreamt about his juicy lips.
Next few days were pretty much like that, we would get drunk and play different games. But nothing happened between us even tho I have tried.

It was next friday and it was Scott's bithday. We went to some club. I was wearing my favourite outfit (I'll insert picture) and I felt really good about myself. 'Tonight is my chance to get him' I thought while driving to the club.
It was one of the best parties I had ever been to, we sang and danced and afer I couple of hours both Liam and I were drunk af.
We danced together and in one moment he pulled me closer and pressed those lips of his to mine. His hands traveled to my butt and mine around his neck. Our tongues danced together just like we did. We had spent the rest of the night like that.

Now, two months later I was at my room waiting for my mom to drive me to Scott's house again. I haven't heard a word from Liam since that night, not even a text, nothing. I didn't know how it would be between us this time around,I was hoping for a round two, we will see.
Just as I got there, Scott told me we are going to some party. I was excited to see Liam again, but hour into the party and he had not said a word to me, he didn't even say hi to me.
Lydia came to me and asked me why I was so sad. I told her it was because of  Liam.
"Oh sweety, you don't know? He is back together with Hayden."
I couldn't believe it, I just picked up my things and ran away, I didn't want anybody to see me crying. I called my mom and told her I felt sick.

I stayed the whole night crying.

I never went back to Beacon hills again. Only short visits to Scott.

 Only short visits to Scott

*party outfit*