Peter Hale's one shot

A/N
WARNING this one shot is a smut, if you don't like those kind of stuff skip this one.
All of you who stayed:
Happy readings ~~

(Y/n) POV

I always had a thing for dangerous guys, ever since I was a teenager. I had  this crazy friend and the two of us always got into trouble. It was like trouble was following us. But this time I maybe took it to far.
I was in some basement, tied to a bed. I was wearing nothing but long white shirt and because of the cold air you could see my nipples through it.
'What did I get myself into' I thougt as a shirtless Peter Hale walked through the door and started walking to the bed.
He sat next to my bare legs and started caressing them. "(Y/n) you look so hot tied to a bed like that." I blushed like crazy.
He continued and lied on top of me, kissing my neck and my lips. He was such a great kisser. I wanted to tuch him so badly but he liked me tied like this.
"This shirt is so annoying" he said and ripped it with his teeth, this gave him access to my boobs. His lips made contact to my right nipple, he lightly sucked on it, while his hand was on my right one. This made me so wet. I moaned loudly and he grinned. He moved his lips to my right nipple giving it the same kind of attention. When he was finished he continued south to my private parts, kissing slowly my stomach and inside of my thighs.
"Stop teasing" I whispered through moans. "Everything you say" he said just as he attacked my clit with his tongue. He stuck two fingers inside of me. At this point I was shaking and moaning like crazy.
"Ahh please I need you inside of me NOW!"
He got up slightly to get his pants off. When he took his boxers off his man parts got up. He was so big, I got excided just looking at it. He rubbed my clit a few times before getting inside me. He started slowly but moments later he started going faster and faster. I was a moaning mess.
"OH MY GOD I'M SO CLOSE!" I yelled while moaning like crazy.
"I'M ALS..." He didn't got to finish that because at that moment I felt hot liquid inside of me.
He got of of me and untied me.
"Round two?"
"Can't you just chill for like a minute?"
"No" and he was once more on top of me, kissing me.