Nolan's one shot

A/N
Hi guys I just wanted to say that this story takes place after season six and Nolan is part of their group.

(Y/N) POV

It is my first day in new school. I am a transfer from Devenford prep and it is really scary for me to be here because these schools don't go together very well. The only good thing about me comming here is getting to see Liam. We were best friends back in the days. We played lacross together and lived next door. I missed him a lot.
My first class was Maths, and I was late  thanks to my alarm which did not rang on time. I ran into the classroom and everyone stared at me. Teacher just said I'm the new student and told me to find a seat. I found a seat behind Liam and he DID NOT recognize me. I am pissed right now. After class he will pay. I can't wait for this hell to pass, I hate Maths. After class I ran to Liam and jumped on him.

Liam's POV

I felt someone jumping on me and we both fell to the ground. I was the first to get up and I saw that the person on the ground was the new girl, she looked familliar.
"(Y/N) IS THAT YOU?!" everyone in the hallway looked at me but continued with their buisness soon after.
"Yes I am, you idiot, I can't belive you didn't recognize me!"
"Sorry but you look so much different..."
"No I don't, well maybe... So how are you?"
"I'm great, you?"
"Well not so good, I don't really know anyone here.."
"You know me, come on I'll show you around."
We walked and talked on our way to the lacross field. We got there and the only people there were Mason and Corey.
"Hi guys, this is (y/n), we were best friends back in my old school."
"Hi (y/n) I'm Mason and this is Corey, my boyfriend."
"Nice to meet you guys!"

(Y/N) POV

Mason and Corey seem really nice, and they are so cute together. I am so happy that I have new friends.
We were sitting on benches 'cause we had a free period and talked a bit when some cute boy came and introduced himself. His name is Nolan, he has this beautifull blue eyes and perfect smile.
He sat next to us. We talked for a bit and I realized he is really funny, I decided to call him Jokester.

Liam's POV

I saw the way (y/n) looked at Nolan, like he was the only one there, I felt a bit jelaous, I don't know why. She is beautuful but I never saw her in any other way but friend, until now. I can't let Nolan have her.

Fast forward a few days

(Y/N) POV

I am at Liam's house right now, Mason and Corey are also there and we are watching a movie. I didn't have time to ask Liam about Jokester yet, this was the perfect time, maybe Mason and Corey can help me too.
"So.. you friend Nolan. What is he like?"
"Well he was a hunter who tried to kill us but came around and help us defeat others." Mason said
"He is nice and smart although" Corey added. Liam stayed quiet.
"Why do you ask?" Mason said
"Well he is funny and cute, I was hoping that you will help me seduce him.."

Liam's POV

'Nooo' I thought as she said those words. I can't let that happen. She is too good for him. But I stayed quiet. At that moment Mason's phone beeped. It is a snap from Nolan. (Y/N) jumped and sat next to Mason. They opened the snap and it was Nolan sitting on a toilet. She smiled and said he is so so cute. I almost threw up. They sent him a snap of themselves.
They continued to talk about Nolan and I just watched the movie and drank my coffee in silence. But then I heard (y/n) saying that she wants 'the jokester to joke with her in bed' and I choked on my coffee and spilled it everywhere. All of them looked at ME weirdly like she didn't just said that!!
Thank god that at that moment a really hardcore sex scene was on TV so I blamed it on that and they continued.
The three of them went home and I had the perfect plan. I am going to say to Nolan that (y/n) is a werewolf and he will never date her. I know that is really bad and I hate lying but I have to have her. So I called Nolan to come.