「 s y n o p s i s 」

Started: 13th September, 2018

First published: 13th March, 2019

Replublished: 26th April, 2020

Completed:

One promise

One promise.

Two families.

Three friends.

Eleven years of friendship,

and uncountable memories.

Yet, half a day was all it took to break Katie Adams.

🌠

People say that some friendships last forever.

That's what everyone had thought about Katie and Rose. And that's where everyone had gone wrong.

After a strong friendship of 11 years, they were labelled as 'A friendship tied with bonds of infinity'.

What happened, you ask?

Rose left, that's what happened.

She left without any notes, messages, just changed her phone number, and that was it.

Rose left behind a confused, heartbroken girl, who had now turned stoic, emotionless and passive, with major trust issues.

For once, this story is not only about love but also about friendship.

Because 'Best Friends' is just a label, it's the deeds that matter the most.

🌠

Note: This is a two part story. The first part is going to feature Katie and Rose and their friendship, while the second part is going to focus on Oliver. 》

Hope you enjoy! ♡

|| Disclaimer: This story is not solely focused on romance. The basic thing that this story will revolve around is friendship and other relationships in life, because being open to your feelings and emotions and embracing them along with the help of your loved ones matters. The growth of the main character, her journey throughout the story is more important here. ||

❇ ❇ ❇

C O P Y R I G H T S © 2020

COPYRIGHTS Insane_truth (SAACHI SANE)

This story is a work of fiction based on my imagination.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Be original, people, and do not steal my work.

💫

Well, hello there! *bows*

I'm glad you've chosen to read Where The Stars Shine! *cue the waterfall of tears*

No but seriously, I'm really happy y'all decided to give it a shot. Some of you might be aware that I actually unpublished the earlier draft of WtSS a while ago.

I felt that whatever I was writing earlier didn't live up to my expectations. It wasn't going as I had planned, and everything was loosely tied. I was naturally dissatisfied, and so I decided to start from scratch! Here I am!

Those who have stuck here with me, thank you so much! Virtual hugs, everyone!

Those who are reading it for the first time, welcome and I hope you enjoy reading it! I have a feeling this will be better than the draft since I've worked on it better! I hope you stick till the end!

Happy reading!

Love,

Cas.