Chapter 15

Luca

A few days after my Angel decided to challenge me, I decided to look up her family's background.

I swear, her family name sounds familiar.

Their family record was not very easy to find. I had multiple people look into it, but none came up with anything except, the surface information. I was not going to give up so soon.

After a few days of thorough searching, one of my men finally came to me with the records. I was taken by surprise as soon as I opened the first page.

They were the Jones.

One of the most influential mafia family to ever exist. Though they had been keeping a low profile ever since they gave birth to the only daughter in the family. Nonetheless, they were still very powerful. We were as powerful as them, but since they had been laying low, we had taken hold of most of the businesses.

We were not particularly enemies, but maybe this would change, since I would be claiming someone precious, who belonged to them, as Mine.

I had great respect for Mr. Jones, how he would always have the enemies on his knees just by his presence. The stories of his feats had never failed to amaze me as a child.

I better start preparing to win him over if I want her to be mine. Knowing her nature, she won't appreciate it if I make her mine by force.

I want to win her heart.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said coldly.

"Don, one of our warehouses in Russia has been raided. We need to go there immediately." Marcus says rushing in.

"Prepare to leave tonight." I said going towards my room.

It seems my Angel has to wait. Whoever did this will be facing their worst nightmare.

.
.
.
.
.

After reaching Russia, I directly head for our warehouse. My men were gathered outside and waiting for me. They bow their heads, as I walk past them.

"Give me all the information up until now." I demand, taking my seat.

"Boss, all the evidences that we have gathered from our sources all point towards one man." Paulo, another trusted man of mine, said.

"Ricci." I said.

"I'm going to painfully kill that stronzo madre." I declare.

"You know what to do." I tell Paulo.

"Yes boss." He replies before leaving with the men.

I decide to return to my mansion and wait for my men to drag that son of a bitch here. I pour myself a glass of whiskey; my mind directly goes to Delilah. I immediately forget about all my worries. I suddenly realized that this whole time I had been holding back myself.

I want to hold her close and never let go of her; protect her from the harsh world and this harsher world, her family and I were living in.

Ever since I became the head of the Romano mafia, some families thought that I was incompetent and won't be able to handle it. I was merely seventeen back then. They kept looking down on me, so I taught them a lesson which they will never be forgetting. The things I did to them was soon spreading among the different families. That was how I became the most feared mafia don. But even though I was feared, some people still provoked me just like the Ricci's.

I will have to wipe them all out, if I want her to remain safe with me. With all the enemies lurking around right now, it was not possible.

I can't get too close to her for now. When the time is right, I will claim her and never let her go.

My train of thoughts were interrupted by Paulo, who had caught the fucker who tried to fuck with me. He will not be getting an easy death.

I smile darkly thinking about the torture methods that he would be subjected to.

Let the fun begin.

__________________
A/N

Hi.... Guys...
Even though I promised some quality shit, this chapter was utter bull, so I'm so very sorry. :(
It's hard writing Luca's pov. :'(
I will try harder next chapter, though I can't promise anything. I don't want to keep disappointing you all.
Please tell me if there are any mistakes in this chapter. Also, I hope you guys are staying safe at home. Take care always. <3
I love you all~
- lia__nee