Chapter 6

Delilah

Its Monday, that means college and I don't want to get out of bed. But I do not have any other option. So I drag myself out of bed and get ready. First step, shower. Second step, getting dressed. As simple as that.

After dressing up, I go down for breakfast as usual

After dressing up, I go down for breakfast as usual. Tristan is in the kitchen, setting up the table.

"Morning Delilah."

"Morning Tristan." I greet him with a smile.

"What about the two princesses? Not awake yet?" I ask him.

He laughs. "Ashton went out for practice, as for Tyler I think he is still asleep."

"Goodness. All he does is sleep. Tsk. Useless brother of mine." I shake my head.

"Anyway, I will be dropping you to school today." He says while sitting down for breakfast with me. He passed a plate of waffles with cream, which is my favorite.

"I think that's a bad idea. The girls in school turn into monsters when you or Ashton drops me." I say feeling horrified thinking about those days.

That was during summer of last year, Tyler couldn't come to college since he was not well so Tristan decided to drop me. I agreed. After driving me to school, Tristan came out of the car to open my side of the door. I don't know why my brothers treat me like a baby. That was the time when the whole college turned upside down. After he left, the girls came rushing to me asking who he was. I told them he was my brother and they started pestering me about setting him up with them. That day was traumatic. I literally had to go around hiding my face to escape from them.

"Tell me if they bother you, I will talk to the principal personally."

"It's fine Tristan. Don't take everything so seriously." I roll my eyes at him. He decides ignore that.

"Come let's get going now." He says as he grabs the keys.

Ughh.... I have to go into hiding today too. I sigh and follow him.

As soon as we entered the campus, I could already see the girls lining up. Honestly, I'm not even surprised anymore. Immediately after the car stopped, I jumped out and rushed in before they could get me. I ran into Sofya on the way and dragged her along with me. We reached a calmer and deserted place.

"Finally I can breathe again."

"Is it because of Tristan or Ashton?" She asks.

"Tristan this time." We walk to class together and take our seats. Just then the teacher walks in.

"Students, we have a very important and special guest today. He is well known for having business all around the world. Also, he is known as the Richest Man in the world right now. It is my honour to introduce you to Luca Romano." He announced just as a man walked in. Very good looking may I add.
Wait. He looks familiar.
OH MY GOD!! Its the man whom I saw in the club. Did he just smirk at me?

__________________

A/N
So sorry for the very very late update. 😭
I'll try and upload more frequently.
Please comment whether you guys are enjoying the story or not. And don't forget to vote ✨

- lia__nee