Chapter 9

Delilah

I'm utterly embarrassed.
After I reached home, I just rushed to my haven, my bed. I was strangling a pillow, until I could remove each and every piece of that embarrassing memory. I was literally flat on the bed, screaming in the pillow and flapping my arms and legs like a dying fish.

I think Tyler heard it because the next thing I know, he was asking me millions of questions.

"What happened? Are you fine?" Tyler says in one go.

Thank the almighty, my parents have gone on a vacation and will be there for some time, or else Tyler would literally report this to them.

He can call them you dumb shit.

There it comes again, my trustee friend.

I have to make up a really convincing story for him to believe me. Poor me.

"I just happened to embarrass myself infront of my class. That's it. Nothing majorrrr...." I gave the nervous laugh. Okay, I shouldn't have done that. I just sounded like I was about to poop my pants. My voice betrayed me, that was a big mistake.

"Delilah, you only laugh that way when you are lying." Tyler said with a straight face.

I'm so dead. I dug my own grave. This stupid mouth couldn't control itself.

"No Ty. I'm hundred and one percent not lying. I can even swear on my pillow." Good one Delilah, you should be the next Einstein.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm gonna tell about what happened, to Tristan. And also about you lying to me." Tyler stands up to leave. Luckily, I catch his hand before he runs away.

"Nah you ain't going anywhere. If you tell this to Tristan, I am roasting you alive."

"Okay, then enlighten me little one. We shall have a deal, if you tell me what happened honestly, then I will not tell Tristan about today's events. If I feel like you are lying on my face, then the deal is off and you can face Tristan's wrath." He states calmly.

"Deal. But if you break our promise and tell Tristan about what I told you, then I will expose your deepest secret to him. And you will be skinned alive." Do I even know any of his secrets?

"We all know I don't have any secrets. But just for your satisfaction, we have a deal." We shake hands and settle down. Why are we so dramatic?

"It's actually nothing. When I was dragged to the club, I saw a really attractive man. Like those handsome strangers we meet only once in our life. And since then I haven't been able to get him out of my head, then suddenly today, he came to my college and talked about something." I stopped to catch a breath.

"But that doesn't explain why you were screaming in the pillow." Tyler points out. No shit Sherlock.

"And then he came up to me, during class and said I should pay more attention to what he was saying next time, since I was busy staring at him." Then I fell face first on the bed, on my pillow and screamed again. I won't be able to erase this memory from my mind.

"I might just have to talk to Tristan about this. He's gonna be so mad." I knew it, I shouldn't have told him. Stupid me.

"WE HAD A DEAL TY!" I try persuading him in all ways.
I'm throwing away all my pride and dignity for the next sentence.

"I'll do anything you want." I dread for the reply.

"Will you do anything I ask without objecting it?" He looks at me with an evil smile.

Why did I even trust him in the first place? *Facepalms*

"There is no other way, is there? Okay FINE! But I hate you."
Everyone knows I didn't mean it, because I love all my brothers even if they did the worst things, I would still forgive and love them.

"Then we have a deal. I won't tell anyone about what you told me, unless you disobey me. I will run to Tristan and Ash."
Ashton would be mad no doubt, but Tristan is gonna lose it. I'm not even kidding. Since I'm the only girl and the youngest, he thinks that it is his responsibility to be protective of me. Protective isn't right, "OVERprotective", yes that's the word.

"What deal are you guys talking about?" Shit shit shit. Tyler and I froze and stared at each other. Then we decided to turn back dramatically together.

God, please help us. I hope Ashton didn't hear anything or else we ded.

"Hi Ashton, I thought you had practice. Didn't know you would come home so early." I smile at him and hit Tyler with my elbow.

"Yes, bro what's up?" Tyler asks putting his hand on Ashton's shoulder and trying to act casual.

"What were you talking about?" Ashton asks again and I can see he is losing his patience. He can be all sweet and fluffy but when its serious, he can be extremely scary and cold.

I think this is where I say,

I would like to thank my mother for giving birth to me and my dad for always supporting me. My brothers I love you all, even though one of them is literally gonna hang me. Goodbye world. *Wipes a single tear* .

_______________

A/N *IMPORTANT*

Hey~
I think this chapter was long compared to the other chapters. And btw, i just frickin hit 1k reads like WTAF? I can't...my heart.... I love you all😢

- lia__nee