Chapter 10

Delilah

BUSTED. That's all I had in my mind.

"Princess, you know I have patience when it comes to you. But please don't take advantage of that." He warns me.

SHOOOOOT he really is losing his patience this time. Ok I have to do something fast. Think!!!

Suddenly an idea pops up in my mind.

"What were we talking about Tyler?" I ask him.
He deadass looks like he's about to murder me. Oh great! Tomorrow's headline, "An innocent girl gets killed by two of her own brothers."
That would catch the media's attention.

"What do you mean what were we talking about?" He retorts rather slyly so that Ashton wouldn't notice, which he didn't, thankfully.

"Weren't you telling me about your crush in school?" I try to emphasize the last three words, which hopefully this dumb brother of mine can catch.

"Did we?" Yup. We are definitely dead aren't we? All thanks to my smartest brother.

"Do you have Amnesia or something?" I glare at him with my eyes. How can a human be so dumb?

"That's enough both of you!" Ashton says sternly. We immediately keep quiet. No one, I repeat NO ONE goes against my two elder brothers. It is like signing their own death certificate.

"I am not letting the both of you off so easily. But before that come down for dinner before I call Tristan on both of you." After threatening us, he went down. Another reason to thank the heavens that my parents are not here.

"You dumbass." I smack Tyler's head before running down. I could hear him chasing me. As soon as I got to the kitchen, I decided to use Tristan as a human shield.

"Hah! Sucks to be you Tyler." I shout at him because I knew that Tristan is kinda partial towards me.
*Insert evil smile*

"You just wait, you little she-devil." Tyler says darkly.

"What's going on here?" Tristan asks amused, while shielding me from Tyler.

"Nothing. Let's have dinner. My stomach is begging me to eat something." I close the matter before the tea spills out of Tyler's mouth.

"ASHTON!! WHERE ARE YOU?" I immediately jump up due to Tristan's sudden yelling. He seems to have noticed that.

"Fuck. I'm so sorry Delilah. Did I scare you too much?" He asks worriedly. Even Tyler comes to my side, eyes full of concern.

"Pshh. I'm fine. I just got scared because it was sudden." I wave my hands and try to lighten up the mood.

"What's wrong?" Ashton comes in looking all worried.

"It's nothing. Let's have dinner before you people starve me to death, which I'm sure you wouldn't want because I'm precious." I say the last part with a hairflip.

"I don't know about the 'precious' part. But I surely don't want to be known as a murderer." Tyler says. Salty ass.

"Whatever." I reply, while rolling my eyes.

Ashton serves dinner before Tyler and I start a WWE match.
I swear, Ashton's cooking is to die for.

After we finish, I'm craving for something sweet.

"I want ice cream." I declare.

"We've run out of ice cream. I'll go and get some." Ashton says while grabbing his jacket and car keys.

"I wanna come too."

"No Delilah. It's cold outside and I don't want you falling sick." He replies.

"Please. Pretty please?" I whine.

"Ugh. Okay Fine. But you are not going until you wear atleast three layers of clothes." Talk about being dramatic.

"I'll be right back." I run upstairs to wear some thick clothes because I know that Ashton was not kidding.

After that I come down, Ashton and I drive off to the ice cream parlour.
While coming back, I remembered that I had to get something from the convenience store. I tell Ashton to wait outside for me even though he insisted that he wanted to come with me.

As I was searching for my stuff, I bump into a hard chest.

"Ouch. That hurt." I mumble to myself while rubbing my nose.

"Excuse me mister-" I stop when I see who I bumped into.

"Mr. Romano?" I gasp.

_______________
A/N

Hello humans.
I'm sorry.
Hello my hoes!
I apologize for the disappointing update, after a decade. I've just not had the ambition to write. But after I saw 100+ votes and 4k reads, I decided I had to pull my ugly self together and start writing for you all.
Anyways i hope you all had wonderful holidays 💕💕
Love you guys, always.

- lia__nee