Chapter 5-Day with Brothers II

Delilah

"You are so gonna die for that Delilah." Tyler glares at me.

Oops. I managed to make someone early in the morning. Oh well!.

"You should've obeyed me and woken up." I defend myself.

He ignores me and sits down. Tristan comes down and starts making breakfast for us. I swear, Tristan is talented in everything he does. Like, how can a person be so perfect? Same goes for my other brothers. Having these perfect siblings is sometimes a curse because people expect the same thing from you too.

"Princess, are you fine?" Ashton asks, worried.

"I'm fine. Was just thinking how I got such perfect brothers. And I'm the only imperfect one." I reply, looking down. Just then, I am engulfed by three giant bodies.

"How dare you say that princess?"

"Don't ever think like that Kiddo."

"Who put those things into your mind Sorella?"

They continue assuring me with sweet and soothing words that I am perfect the way I am now. After the 'siblings moment', we carry on with breakfast.

"Sorella, go change. We are going out today." Tristan says while going upstairs.

"And you two meet me outside after you are done changing. We need to discuss an important thing." He says pointing at Tyler and Ashton. I wonder what that's about.

Anyways, I go up to change and decide to wear an off the shoulder skater dress.

I suck at applying makeup, so I never touch those things unless it's some major parties

I suck at applying makeup, so I never touch those things unless it's some major parties. After keeping my things in the bag, I go down to see that my brothers are already waiting for me in each of their cars. I wonder who I'm siting with today.

Tristan was in his Mercedes Benz Maybach Exelero. Ashton in his Lamborghini Veneno and we have Tyler in his Bugatti Veyron.

"You are sitting with me today Princess." Ashton declares proudly, while Tristan and Tyler are busy glaring at him.

"Wait. Was the important discussion about me and who I'm sitting with?" I asked.

"Yes, it was. Sadly, Ashton won this time." Tyler replies, continuing his glare directed at Ashton.

A war is gonna break out if this continues. So I quickly get into Ashton's car and we drive off. They said the destination is a surprise. AGAIN. But I believe my brothers won't take me to a club. Actually, they would put people to death even if they look at me the wrong way.
I got bored and fell asleep during our journey.

"Princess, we are here." I feel light tap on my cheek. I don't wanna wake up!!

"I wanna sleep!" I protest. Just then, I feel myself being carried. I hug Ashton, he's so comfy. And then I suddenly remember that we might be in public. I jolt up and was about to fall from Ashton's arms, but 'brothers save the day.' Tristan with his speed holds me before I fall.

"I nearly got a heart attack, princess!" Ashton exclaims.

"Sorry Ashton. I realised that we would be in public and people would see us." I apologise. I get down from Tristan's arms start looking around. Wow. The place is so beautiful and peaceful too.

I have always liked these abandoned and deserted places

I have always liked these abandoned and deserted places. Away from all the noise and people. My brothers know it too. I turn around and hug them.

"This is perfect!" I squeal.

"We know you like these kind of places princess. So we brought you here." Ashton says whilst hugging me.

"I love you all." I give them each a kiss on their cheek. After all the exploring, my legs begin to wear out. So we sit down and enjoy the calm and peaceful scenery. I think I fell asleep because it was too peaceful.

_________________

A/N

Vote and comment ✨
Also comment if you want more brothers and sister moment like these. They are so cute😭

- lia__nee