Midnight: Yes, as it is counted as apart of Y/n's abilities with the suit...

Ashido: No way!...

She saw the unfairness in the battle, and so could Build.

Build (Inner thoughts): Now that I think about it... it is a bit unfair since I could just overwhelmed her with infinite shots...

He then thought about how he could make things fair between them and when he did, he spoke his thoughts.

Build: How about this, Ashido... to make things fair, I must be able to defeat you with only 4 shots... if not and you dodged them all, then its your win...

Ashido was surprised to see her opponent actually giving her an advantage to make things fair, even if it puts him at a more difficult situation. She then blushed when she started thinking about him.

Ashido (Inner thoughts): He's willing to make things fair... for me... even if it makes it harder on himself... geez, Y/n at this rate... I might actually fall in love... with you...

While she thought it was sweet and kind of him, everyone else thought it was a good show of competitiveness.

Present Mic: Ho, it looks like Build is a fair player... giving his opponent a better chance in winning...

Aizawa: He may be a Genius... but his also oblivious to most things...

Build: Mr Aizawa!...

While he protested, some of the girls in Class 1-A thought the same thing.

Most of the girls (Inner thoughts): That's too true...

Prsent Mic: Alright... lets start the fifth match!... Ready...

Build (Inner thoughts): I know that Ashido could dodge the first 3 shots, but I know I could take her down at the fourth, but... I hope people will put her in the spotlight if they could see her "overwhelming Build" when it comes to combat prowess...

Present Mic: Start!...

While Ashido immediately starts running around the arena, Build pulled the small train on the arrow rail and releases, which shoots out 2 balls of energy.

Kakueki Densha!

Shuupatsu!

Ashido: Woah!...

She dodges the first shot, much to the surprised of everyone, but she wasn't out of the woods yet, as she turns to see Build pulling the train back again, except holding it back a few seconds longer.

Kakueki Densha!

Kyuuko Densha!

Shuupatsu!

She then dodges the second shot, which had 1 extra ball of energy, and Build pulls the train back, once again holding it back longer then the last 1.

Kakueki Densha!

Kyuuko Densha!

Kaisoku Densha!

Shuupatsu!

She once again dodges the 4 energy balls from Build's third shot.

Prsent Mic: Oh no!... looks like Build is up to his last shot!... will he win, or will he sink with his ship?!...

Aizawa: Really?... pirate puns...

Ashido: As I thought, you can't hit me when i'm moving!... looks like it's my win!...

Although she was happy that she's ahead, she also felt bad.

Ashido (Inner thoughts): But then again, he put himself on the disadvantaged side just so I have a better chance at winning... I feel bad that his doing this for me... wait, am I really falling for him?...