Chapter 20-Klaus POV

My vision was hazy when I came too. I heard Stefan and Damon moaning and rolling around. I guess it had gotten all of us. I blinked a couple of times and sat up, getting dizzy. When the vertigo was gone, I stood, surveying the room. 

Nothing appeared to be stolen, but I noticed a vervain bomb sitting to the side. I picked it up and examined it. 

"What the hell happened?" Damon asked, getting to his feet and rubbing his face. He blinked a couple of times and helped Stefan up. 

I held the bomb out. "This is what happened." I said, looking around for anymore. 

Stefan stepped forward to take the empty shell and looked at it. Damon was looking around the room. 

"Where's Rebekah?" He asked, sounding alarmed. "She was here with us when the bomb hit. She got...shot." He said, noticing streaked blood leading out the doorway. He followed it, stopping just at the front door, where it stopped. 

Stefan dropped the bomb and we followed him. Damon sniffed the air. "That's definately Rebekah's." He said, searching the area. 

"So, let's figure this out. She was shot at the same time the vervain bomb came in. And while we were knocked out cold, she was taken?" Stefan said. 

"How can anyone get in this house without my permission?" I gritted my teeth. I hadn't let anyone in the house except Damon and Stefan, and I didn't even want to let them in. 

"We don't have any enemies." Stefan said, then looked at me. "Well, we don't." He pointed to me. "You do."

Damon sat in a chair and crossed his legs, placing his hands behind his head. "Start talking, Mikaelson." He said. 

"I can't think of anyone that would want to harm me-" I said, but Stefan's ringing phone cut me off. I glared at him until he pulled it out of his pocket and answered it.  Damon looked at me. 

"Where would they have taken her, first of all?" Damon asked finally. 

"I don't know, Damon." I said, looking at Stefan irritated. 

"Caroline?" He asked, then frowned. "Who is this?" He asked, pacing.  I couldn't hear the other voice, but Stefan's expression looked grim. 

"Mikael." He said, looking up. In an instant, hatred flooded my body. So Mikael had Rebekah and apparently Caroline. 

"Where's Caroline?" He said, putting his phone on speaker.  

"Right here." Mikael's voice filled the room, making me sick. "Want proof?" He asked, and I heard a gunshot. Caroline's scream shredded through the speakers and hit me right in the heart. My stomach rolls around. 

"Don't hurt her." Stefan demanded. "Where are you?" He asked.