Chapter 4-Klaus POV

I got to the Grill around 7:15, hopefully not too late. The waitress led me to a table and brought me my drink. Soon, 7:15 turned into 7:30, and Caroline wasn't here yet. Maybe she forgot. I sipped my scotch, looking at the clock. 7:41. Where was she?

I looked around the Grill, thinking she'd be walking in with a smile on her face, but all I saw were teenagers playing pool and couples discussing things over at the bar. I was beginning to get angry. I was about to get up when Rebekah slid into the seat across from me.

"Hello, dear brother." She toyed with the napkin dispenser. "What brings you here?"

I glared at her, not wanting to tell my baby sister my problems, but she'd keep pestering me until I told her. "I'm waiting for Caroline." I informed her.

Her eyes widened. "What?" I asked.

"Caroline Forbes?" She asked in disbelief. I shook my head slowly.

"Why?"

"She was leaving when I arrived." She bit her lip, looking innocent.

"Did she say where?" I asked, leaning forward.

"No, but then again, she was trying to catch up with her date...Damon Salvatore." She pointed out, not making eye contact.

"You're lying." I accused, gritting my teeth.

"Am not!" Her head snapped up. "Believe whatever you want, Brother. But is she here?" She motioned to the people around us.

"Didn't think so." She said, getting up and walking over to the bar. I drained the rest of my drink and grabbed my coat off of the back of my chair and walked outside.

Rebekah was lying, I knew she was. Caroline seemed genuinly interested in getting to know me, and I was infatuated with her.

The air was crisp and cool, the kind of nights I loved most, with no one out on the empty rain-soaked streets. I pulled out my phone and dialed her number. It rang 6 times, and I got her voicemail: Hey! It's Caroline. Sorry I couldn't pick up, but I'm probably busy, as usual (laughter), so leave a message and I'll call you back as soon as possible! I hung up, half of me laughing with her and the other half mad she didn't pick up.

Maybe Rebekah was right, after all.

Sorry! Another short chapter! The chapters for Klaus will be longer as more info is given! Thanks so much! Comment and vote plz!!