Part 36

That annoying beep of a heart monitor in my ear is annoying, I smell the scent of the clinic and I rise off the bed.

"Take it easy Aria, you don't want to worsen you're wound" Aiden rushed up to the bed that I was laying on.

'Where did he come from?'

'You called him before you passed out' Aysel laughed out.

'I did?'

I looked down at my stomach to see it bandaged, I slowly started to peel it off.

"Aria what are you doing?!" Eric said as he came through the door.

'They just continue to pop do they?'.

"Easy, I'm fine" after I finished remove the bandage I placed my hand on the wound and healed it.

"Oh" they both said.

"Did Adam Catch the man?" I got off the bed.

"Yea they're in the cells" Eric announced.

I walked out of the clinic and made my way to the cells, Aiden and Eric in tow.

I've never been to the cells before, walking inside. It had a funny scent and a scary vybe.

That was the least of my problems, I continued walking until I sensed Adam.

We reached a door where I felt Adam the most, we walked inside to see a bruised man chained to a wall and a bee pissed Adam.

I placed my hand on his shoulder to calm him down and he did.

I walked up to the bruised man and raised his head.

He looked up at me and spat on my face.

Adam, Aiden and Eric both growled.

I laughed and wiped off the spit from face.

Aysel wasn't taking this nicely and I'm sure he saw that, cause he was next thing he was shaking.

I laughed loudly this time, I looked at the table where Adam had all his little gadgets laying, I picked up a whip and walked a little distance away from him.

"I'm going to ask you some questions and you better answer" i started swinging the whip around "and honestly, you hear me?"

He didn't answer.

I swung the whip next to him, but just to frighten him.

He jumped "yes mam!".

"That's what I wanted" I chuckled "where is Uncle?"

"I don't know" he muttered which earned him a whip to the stomach.

"Where is my uncle?" I was getting annoyed now.

"I said I don't know!" He cried out.

Another whip to the stomach, blood already dripping.

'Let me take charge' Aysel demanded.

And I did just that, I let her take charge.

"I'm going to ask you one more fucking time and you better answer" at this point you already know that it was Aysel that was in charge, my voice changed and my eyes ringed a bright silver.

"I don't know, I don't know!" He cried out "I was a rogue and I met this man who said he would pay me if I did something for him".

"What did he look like?" I growled.

"Old, but not to old, his hair had some grey to it and his eyes were red. He scared the shit out of me, I had to do what he said".

"Did he tell you anything else?".

"He asked me if I wanted to join his army, he said that he's looking for someone that will bring his child to the earth or something like that, he gave me a picture of you, the letter and the arrow".

"Did he tell you his plan?".

"He said that he was coming for you and if anyone came in his way they'll be dead in an instant, man or child. Please let me go I didn't know none of this would've gone down" he cried once again.

"You'll be very useful to me" I said out loud "no I'd need you to carry back a message".

I broke off the chains that was holding him.

"I want you to tell that man, that he'll never get me, he'd be dead before he even got the chance. When he's not paying any attention to you run and find me. You'll be safer here".

"Aria" Adam called.

"As the moon goddess, I need to protect my fellow wolves, you'll be safe in the kingdom with the rest of us".

"M-moon G-goddess?" He instantly got on his knees in submission "I'm so sorry moon goddess, please forgive me".

Adam held him by his arms and dragged him out the cells.

'Ethan is everyone packed?' I mind linked.

'Yes mam'

"Alright time for everyone to leave" I walked out the cell Aiden and Eric following

Kingdom here I come