JiHan//Mine

SMUT

SMUT

SMUT

THAT'S IT.

Jeonghan walks down to his workroom, with the elegant suit that really makes everyone have a heartthrob at him, his hair slicked back, showing his forehead. He arrived at his room, papers pilling up filling his table. He sighed.

Will late today as well, he said deep inside his heart.

He sat at the comfortable chair and started scribbling on the paper with a freaking red marker. His face turned into a frustrated one second by second he checking through the papers. He stopped and sighed. Put down all the papers he touched his forehead, trying to calm himself down.

"Here is your coff-"

"Don't ne-" Jeonghan stopped as he saw the person who offers him the coffee, it is Jisoo.

"Leave it there," said Jeonghan, trying to be cool.

"Alright young master," said Jisoo as he put down the coffee cup on Jeonghan's table.

"Jeonghan."

"Ah?"

"We are alone here, just call me Jeonghan," said Jeonghan as he takes the coffee cup and takes a sip.

"Yes... J- Jeonghan..." said Jisoo as his cheeks started to change it's colour to pinkish shade.

Jeonghan smirked. Right after he put down the cup he fixed his position. He takes a deep breath, "I will be late today as well, you can leave early," said Jeonghan.

"I will-"

"Go home."

"Bu-"

"No buts."

"A-Alright," said Jisoo as he bows down and left Jeonghans room.

He stopped right after he closed the door, looking down at his hand that still hanging at the doorknob.

I will wait for young master, said Jisoo in his heart; insisted to stay.

Jeonghan continues checking through the papers. Meanwhile, Jisoo checking their company's economy statistic that went down lately. They both went through really hard lately. Jeonghan, the young master of the company that still not ready for inherit the company yet his father passed away so he must take over the company. Joshua, a normal buttler of Yoon's family yet he must learn business things because at Jeonghan father's will he wants Jisoo to do so. Jisoo's family already became Yoon's family butler from generation to generation, now it's Jisoo that taking over because of his father illness.

The truth, they have a crush on each other. Yet, their position makes them can't be together. Not to mention, they have the same gender. They only can hide their feelings. Even they know, they like each other.

They both sighed and looked out to the window, the sky changed its colour into greyish one. The thunder rowling. Waterdrops started falling. The rain makes it more gloomy.

I want to go home, they said in their heart.

"Lee Chan, can you check about this?" said Jeonghan to his secretary, Chan.

"Yes sir," said Chan as he takes the papers that handed by Jeonghan and left the room.

Knock
Knock

"Come in!"

"Hey, too much work huh?" said a familiar voice with a teasing tone.

Seungcheol, his old friend.