Fall In Love With You part 2 / SeokSoo

*Seokmin's POV*

This morning I bumped into a such gorgeous, no, pretty wait it sounds wrong- maybe beautiful man...? I know it sounds wrong but, I can't reject the fact that he is indeed a beautiful one. With his slender body and beautiful face, everyone will fell in love with him in a few seconds. That captivated eyes of him make me drowned somehow. I can even see a flower blooming when he talks and giving a warm smile (I hope I am fine, is that hallucination?). I can't help but only to stare at him, forgot the fact that I am the one who bumped on him and I should say 'sorry'. I looked at his chest (no negative thinking yall), trying to find his nametag but I can't find it somehow. His expression somehow changed yet he tried to hold it. He looked at my name tag yet I am still staring hard at him, he looked at me and by reflex, I lowing my head and leave him with no words. I hope he didn't hate me though.

Wait, why should I care? It's not like I am like boys at all- I AM STRAIGHT.

ps: he is talking to himself lol

I went to my class, it's supposed to be at building A at the 17th room. But, where am I? Because of him (the one that I've bumped to) I walk off randomly while thinking of him. Without realizing, somehow I am at the university's garden.

'Meow'

"Ah! Hi black kitty, what are you doing here?"

'Meow'

"Awe you are so cute,"

Suddenly, my phone ringing. looked out the screen I saw "shortie" is calling. I answer it as soon as possible because I know if I don't, he will hit me with his guitar-

"Hell-"

"HEY IDIOT WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Wh-"

"GO TO CLASS WHY ARE YOU NOT HERE?"

"Woozi calm do-"

"SHUT UP AND COME HERE"

and just like that, he ended up the call. Leave out a little sigh, I get up and say goodbye to the little cat. Wander off, I don't know where to go and I see no sign anywhere. I mean how come this famous and rich university like this don't have any signs except for the room and building name.

I walk around and heard a rushing sound, and a key falling not long after the rushing sound. I take it and gave it, "Here you are-".

I saw the recipient of the key and realize that it's the one that I've been thinking of. I don't know how to respond. It's kind of awkward somehow. Gladly, he doesn't notice.

" Thanks-" he said and looked up, I am busted.

I think he remembers me.

I looked at him, bring a pilling up papers with his hands it looks so heavy.

"Let me help you," I said and took half of the papers without his permission because I know, he will say 'no' if I offer to help him.

"Which room?" I ask.

"A, 17th room," he said calmly.

Oh, he is a new student here too? But why he is not wearing any name tags? Well, maybe he lost it or probably not receive it yet.

"Ah, it's my room. I supposed to be there but somehow ended up here because following a cute black cat," I said, trying to kill the awkwardness while gave out an 'oh I see' face at him.

Weirdly, that guy just looks at me in such a calming way.

"Wow you're pretty calm," I said as we walk together.