WIll You Love Me? part 2/// JeongCheol

Seungcheol walks away as Jeonghan hug Jisoo to calm himself down. Their thoughts full of miserable things. Seungcheol let out a sad sigh meanwhile Jeonghan, hold the photo tightly, almost crumpling it. Feels like they are starting to be a stranger again.

***

Seungcheol entered the lecturer's room. Everyone staring at him, questioning what's wrong. Seungcheol only gave them a fake smile. Even so, the others kept worrying. Seungcheol only said that he is a little bit dizy. The other lecturers told him to go to the infirmary. Seungcheol only can follow what they said, better than not.

He went to the infirmary. He took a deep breath and sit on the infirmary's bed. The infirmary's door opened and Joshua come in. Joshua notice Seungcheol.

"How is he?" asks Seungcheol to Jisoo.

"Fine... Well kind of...Maybe, he is just struck in kind of trauma (a/n : STRUCK IN TRAUMA AND IT GOT ME SINGG *trauma played in max volume)" said Jisoo.

"What kind of trauma?"

"He lost his fiancee and yes his fiancee is the one who with him at that picture."

"Who is he?"

"KIm Mingyu." (a/n: GyuHan detected.)

Seungcheol just nodding, it's pretty shocking for him tho. Jisoo took some band aid. Seungcheol, wonders.

"What for?" he ask again.

"Jeonghan-"

"What happened to him?!" said Seungheol, raising his voice and make Jisoo startled.

"He kind of fell from the stair and yes his hand is bleeding because of-"

"Hey, why you took a long time?" the blonde man show up from the door and saw Seungcheol is with Jisoo. Jeonghan startled and tries to ignore Seungcheol. Seungcheol notice and decided to left without let out even one word to them.

***

Jisoo tried to smile at Seungcheol as he saw him left. Jeonghan only look into the band aid.

"Jeonghannie, what you did few seconds ago... Hurts him you know."

"I know but, i don't want this feeling go deeper and deeper towards him, i don't want to betray him you know."

"Betray who? Kim Mingyu? Do you still thinking that if you get a new love you betray him? Are you forget what he said to you when he is dying?" ask Jisoo, he felt that his voice started to raising and his tears almost burst out from his eyes.

"I-"

"He want you to found new love, and live happily! How can you even forget that? Do you want to regret it again? Regrets always came too late you know. I'm already warn you." said Jisoo and gave the band aid to Jeonghan then left his friend alone.

"Idiot."he said.

Jeonghan stare his bleeding hand, wrap it with some band aid to stop it from bleeding. He sat on the bed, thinking about what Jisoo said. He let out a frustated sigh, "Am i started to fell for Seungcheol? What is this feelings?" ask Jeonghan to himself.

He lay his body on the bed. Staring at the white ceilings, memories passing by at his small brain. His tears started to falling down, "Hey, i miss you, you know? Mingyu-ah."

***

Seungcheol left, back to the lecturer's room. He found himself in front of the mirror ath the men's bathroom. Staring deeply at the reflection on the mirror, "Am i fell for him, Jeonghan?" he asking himself, trying to find the right answer.

Seungcheol go out from the bathroom and found Jeonghan wanted to open the bathroom's door but, stopped because it's opened by itself. Seungcheol look at the blonde's eyes. The blonde try to avert his gaze and tries to run away. But yes it's failed. Seungcheol grab his wrist before he can even run away.

"What do you want? Can you stop? YO ARE HURTING ME LITTLE BY LITTLE YOU KNOW!" say Jeonghan, struggling at Seungcheol's hand with full of emotions, without realizing he is crying.

Seungcheol face turn into the pale one, "Am i? Am i hurt you?" he asks.

Jeonghan stopped his actions, tears fell silently from his eyes.He look down to his feet. Seungcheol loosen up his grip,"Sorry." he said and go.

Jeonghan wanted to chase Seungcheol but he is too late. Seungcheol already lost in the sea of broken heart feelings.

***

The next day come, the campus feel kind of empty, like the feelings when Mingyu is gone for forever. The atmosphere is so heavy, nobody smiling. Crying voices everywhere. Jeonghan's head kind of fuzzy. He felt that again. The feelings of losing someone he loves.

The bell rings but it's not Seungcheol that show up at Jeonghan's room. Jeonghan confussed, he call Jisoo that sit accross him. It's weird that Jisoo not even talk to him since in the morning. Usually Jisoo gave him a warm smile and greeting but, today is different. Same as when they losing Mingyu on that day.

"What happened?" ask Jeonghan.

Jisoo answered with a small sad smile, "You will know and regret it, you know..." he said and look away.

"Hey it's me again who will give you all lectures again." said the lecturer.

The classroom suddenly full of whispering voices, people giving their arguments, what happened to Choi Seungcheol?

"Yesterday, our new lecturer died due a stress and hit by a truck. He died with a small paper that he hold so tightly. Yes, Choi Seungcheol is gone." said the lecturer, the class fell in silence.

Some of them crying.

Jeonghan shocked.

Jisoo just stare the class with a blank stare.

The second wave of regrets coming.

"Yoon Jeonghan, come with me please." said the lecturer and go to the outside, Jeonghan following him.

At the outside, the lecturer gave him a small paper with a little bit of blood and crumpled.

'Yoon Jeonghan, will you love me?'

Jeonghan closed his mouth with his hand, shocked. His tears fell from his eyes. He cries in silence. The regrets once again broke his heart into pieces again. Left some scars that will not heal in a short time. He regrets everything. But yes, it's too late.

- The End -

***

AAAAAAaAaaaaaAaaAaaAAAa

OK I AM SO DONE.

PLOT TWIST LOL

SEE YOU IN 8 DAYS.

note : i will update every 8 days.

and next will i will take a short hiatus because of it's exams. More info at the next chapter...BYe!!

*dying because of teen,age album*

list of requests:

1. SoonHoon-smut

2.JunHao-fluff

3.JiGyu-smut or fluff

4.MoShi-angst,smut

5.ChanCheol-angst,smut

6. SeokSoo-smut

7.VerKwan-smut (Seme Seungkwan)

MaNY SmUT rEQUesT anD YeT I CanT maKE a GOoD SmUT. FML.