Fall In Love With You part 3 / SeokSoo

an update because I'm loving it.

*Jisoo's POV*

Weeks by weeks passing by, so do the months. Somehow I become closer and closer with that Seokmin guy. I never thought to have that kind of relationship with anyone. I don't want to to be honest. I don't want to fell into another miserable life that I've been through before I become a lecturer. The past that I don't want to remember.

Should I stay away?
It's better like that.
I don't want to hurt him.
I don't want people to judge him.
I don't want him to feel the things that I felt back then

But, I don't want to leave him.

My feelings confuse me so much and affecting my works. I shouldn't accept his offer to treat me back then. I hope I can restart time.

Without realizing, I let out a sigh.

"Hmn? It's rare of you to sigh Josh," said Jeonghan.

Currently, we are at the bar, enjoying our time, running away from the harsh work life.

"It's nothing," I said and try to give a little smile.

"Don't lie we know you so well," said Seungcheol that brings up a new liquor to drink.

"I hate you guys," I said, well it's the fact.

I don't like it when people understand me so well, especially if it's about love life.

"What's wrong?" asked Jeonghan and gave the liquor to me.

"It's just about a student—"

"Oh, Seokmin?" asked Jeonghan innocently.

I choked on my liquor.

"Who is Seokmin?" asks Seunghcheol.

"The student that often hanging around him," said Jeonghan.

"You have boyfriend," asks Seungcheol and makes me chokes on my liquor for the second time.

"He is not my boyfriend—"

"But it seems that you are so close—"

"Jeonghan how did you know?!" I asked with a frustrating tone.

"Well everyone can see that he is having a crush on you and you too," said Jeonghan.

"Okay, so what did I don't know, why I don't know a single thing about his relationship with that Seokmin guy?" ask Seungcheol in confusion.

"You are just too busy, hun," said Jeonghan with a little bit of sarcasm even though he is said that to his boyfriend.

"I... started to like him, it's just so comfortable and he is so warm like the sun," I said, giving up.

"Hey, why not giving it a try?" said Jeonghan.

"But, he is a student..."

"Josh, even he is just a student we are all almost the same age–"

"I can't, just can't," I said hopelessly.

"I don't want to get hurt nor hurting someone anymore," I said and sighed heavily.

"You still can't get over–" said Jeonghan starting to raising his voice but interrupted by Seungcheol.

"Joshua, the past already pass by... You can' t be trapped in your past. You know what, it's not how about you decide or want to but it's about to listen to your heart and try to trust it again. Well, that Seokmin guy... I think he is a good one," said Seungcheol wisely.