You continued to look through the telescope in complete awe with your jaw hanging before realising that Jimin was watching you

You continued to look through the telescope in complete awe with your jaw hanging before realising that Jimin was watching you. You shyly withdrew yourself  from the telescope and looked down at your hands fiddling with them. He noticed your shyness and placed a hand on your shoulder, "Hey, I get that you are curious, no need to be shy about it" he said softly and placed his hand on your chin lifting your face. Your breath got hitched in your throat at your close proximity with him, your gaze ran over entire face taking in all his angelic features before coming to land on his rosy plump lips which you were dying to taste from the first time you set your eyes on him. You saw his gaze shifting to your lips too, you both were admiring each other's face in such close proximity and you wondered what would happen if someone pushed you from behind suddenly you both heard a noise of something shattering, you two quickly leaned away from each other. He seemed a bit shocked and shy too. You heard a cat purr from behind you and turned around to see that it was the same calico cat that you both played with. Jimin slowly approached the cat and took it his arms and nuzzled his face into the cat's neck. You still stood there too shocked to acknowledge what had just happened, 'If it had not been for the cat.. would I have had kissed him? What was I even thinking?' these thoughts started flooding in your head and you looked up to see him playing with the cat and at the same time he turned around to look at you and your eyes met, you looked away your cheeks burning crimson red. Jimin approached you and told you to hold the cat. You were playing with it and he went to the telescope and did some adjustment to it again. Time rolled by with him showing you new interesting things in the wide expanse of space until it got very late and he told you to go and sleep well.

Jimin's POV:

"Bad kitty" I scolded her when I entered my room and put her down on her bed. "How did you even manage to come out? I remember locking the door" I mumbled and went to lay down on my bed and my thoughts went back to Y/n...
Her hair was put up in a bun and small strands of her hair were scattered messily over her forehead, her parted rosy lips looked so inviting 'Jimin what are you even thinking? She's your student' I thought to myself. But she's also her, is she not? Suddenly I remembered that I had to go meet my father in a few days, 'I don't think it's going to end up well' I thought and buried my face in the pillow and let out a muffled scream out of annoyance. Even though vampires don't need sleep, I'm just tired by doing all these administrative works all day long might as well take rest for a bit before starting to work again and I closed my eyes letting them drift off to sleep as tiredness took over me.

-🥀-

Not much happened today except Jungkook freaking out over Lisa adding cereal to her milk instead of pouring the milk to her cereal and as usual they bickered a lot. Sometimes you wonder how come are they even best friends if they bicker all the time? Aren't best friends suppposed to support you and love you? That's how they show in the movies.. you would never know about the feeling of having a best friend after all you are a loner.. you thought and continued to eat your breakfast in silence. Before you knew it, the night came and you went out hoping to meet Jimin again, yesterday was amazing you were hoping if you both could do something like that today too. Honestly though, I
you feel bad for lying to Lisa saying that you go out explore the place and listen to songs when in real sense you just want to see him again, your heart aches to be in his presence. Being in his presence always gives you a sense of comfort. When you are with him, you feel safe. And you are always longing to see him. You knew what you felt for him is wrong.. and that you shouldn't probably be this close to him, but you  just can't help it, it's like as if he is always pulling you close to him using a magnet. You couldn't deny that you were attracted to him.

-🥀-

While you was walking around, searching for Jimin, you saw Hobi walking down the stairs in a hurry, "Hobi, where are you off to in a hurry? That too this late at night?" your question seemed to startle him as he jumped a little, a smile making it's way onto his lips, "Oh Y/n! I'm glad I found you, I was just walking around, exploring" he said and walked towards you, "Let's go walk around for sometime okay?" he asked you and flung his arm over your shoulder pulling you close to him which made your hip touch his and you blushed at the physical contact "I guess we can" you replied in a small voice and looked down, you can imagine his smirking at your reaction. You both were about to head off somewhere until Jimin emerged from the top of the stairs Hobi just came down from. He was clad in a loose shirt and a sweatpant which was hanging around his hips, he looked at you, then Hobi and then his arm which was flung over your shoulder and then his eyes trailed over to where your hips were touching and he narrowed his eyes at you both. You quickly tried to pry yourself away from Hobi's arm which was around your shoulder and succeeded in it. Jimin came down and stood in front of you both, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek as he started, "I think you both might want to go and get some sleep now that it's midnight instead of going around this place late at night, attached at the hips" he said sternly, clicking his tongue and then went away. You felt embarrassed and disappointed, 'What if he thought we had something between us? Oh god.. I was thinking about spending some good time with him not him getting mad at me' you thought as you entered your dorm and went to bed.

-🥀-

The next day, you saw Jimin seated in his place eating his breakfast and you sat down with your friends and Hobi sat down beside you and kept on apologising about last night. You told him that you forgave him but he wouldn't have it and sat down beside you to apologise. The whole time Jimin didn't even spare you a glance and now you felt sick to your stomach. Hobi asked you if you were doing okay as you weren't eating and were just picking at your food and asked if it was because of yesterday you denied saying it wasn't and ate a bit so that he wouldn't feel guilty and glanced back one more time at Jimin and this time your eyes met for a split second before he looked away quickly, you sighed and followed your friends out of the hall. On your way to your next class, you saw Seulgi and her minions talking which seemed more like planning. Lisa had told you that Seulgi was a girl with a bitchy attitude, very stubborn and was a stuck up rich kid who always got what she wanted or atleast that's what Lisa told you about her. Seulgi's skirt was short, too short and you wondered why did she even wear them in the first place, and you were sure that if she bent over, her whole non - existence ass would be out to the whole world. Suddenly she shooed away all her minions and leaned against the wall as if waiting for someone? She looked to her right, then to her left and then again to her right again playing with the hem of her skirt. You told Lisa and Jungkook to not wait for you and go to the class and that you had left your book back in the dining hall. After they were gone you hid behind a nearby statue and watched what Seulgi was about to do. Suddenly one of her minion gave her a sign and she started limping, 'what is she even doing?' you thought  as you saw her getting more into her act of having a fractured ankle or something. And at the same time, Jimin happened to walk through the hallway by now the hallway was almost deserted as all the students were having classes. Jimin took one look at her and came running down the hallway when Jimin reached near Seulgi, she literally threw herself into him and he managed to catch her by her waist and asked her if she was okay, she replied to him saying that she needed to get to infirmary. He nodded and asked if she could walk to which she shook her head and so he lifted her with his arms and she wrapped her arms around his neck your blood was boiling at the sight and you had this unpleasant feeling your my stomach. You came out from your hiding place with a heavy heart, 'I'm a fool for letting myself believe that a handsome guy like Jimin would actually like me.. I'm nothing but his student.. and I'll never mean anything more than that to him. He can have any girl he likes with a snap of his fingers and I'm such a fool for thinking he likes me' you thought and wished you never came here in the first place. You were better off alone than how disappointed you are in yourself right now.. these thoughts filled your head as you walked to your class with a depressed mood evident on your face.

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey guys! I'm back with another chapter and I hope you guys like it :)
Sorry it took me soo long to update and I hope everyone is safe
I love you all take care pls