"What?!" Simon shouts, while Blake's arms tighten around me.

"Kitten, I did no such thing! I wou-" I shush my Cakey with a kiss.

"I know it wasn't you. You would never do that to me." I peck him again, before we turn to the couple in front of us.

"Are you serious?! Why would you say something like that in front of my boyfriend?! Do you want to see us break up so badly?!" Ally shrieks at me and Jessie only nods after her.

I shrug. "I heard you. And then your bitch of a friend tried to make me think it was actually my Blake who was there with you. And then, I heard you two talk how 'I deserved to be pissed after the shit at the mall and Blake is too hot to let him go to waste'." I put quotation marks with my fingers, glaring with pure hatred at them.

"What?! Did you seriously cheat on me just to get back at Lia?! Are you for real?!" Simon pushes the bitch off his lap, furiously yelling at her. "How could I be so fucking stupid to date a slut like you?! Get the fuck out! We're over!!!"

"So are we. I had no idea you were so fucking fake, Jessie. You fooled me good, I have to admit." James shakes his head, downing his drink. "Get out. I don't want to see you anymore."

The girls start bawling their eyes out, saying how sorry they are and how they only wanted to get back at me, not hurt them. Then they shout how it's my fault this happened and how they hate me, shoving their way out the booth and leaving the club.

"I'm sorry. – I wince – I didn't mean for this to happen." I feel like I need to apologize to them.

"Hey, it's not your fault. It wasn't you who cheated. I can't believe we fell into their innocent traps like idiots. I thought it only happens in high school!" Simon finishes with a laugh. He looks fine and so does James, but I think it's just a façade.

"Lia, I'm really fine. No need to looks so worried." James smiles warmly, winking at me.

"I hope so. I wouldn't want to get you guys hurt with my petty drama." They exchange serious glances, then turn back to me and Blake.

"We don't mind. We really don't mind." David states, grinning. I frown in confusion at his tone. Something's up.

"Lia." I hear a deep stern voice behind me and I slowly turn my head, only to be faced with scowling Vegas.

"Hi!" I wave at him, grinning.

"Don't 'hi' me, woman. What the hell did you do?" He folds his tattooed arms over his chest, staring at me seriously.

I give him an apologetic smile, batting my lashes. "I'm sorry."

"What's going on?" Blake glances between me and Vegas, puzzled.

"She broke a 600-dollar mirror in the bathroom." Vegas rebukes, still annoyed.

"What? Why?" Blake looks at me, perplexed, and I can't stop myself from revealing the truth to him.

"Okay, okay. I punched the mirror. For a split second I thought it was you fucking Ally and I got mad." I mumble, running my fingertip over his chest, but he clearly hears me, gasping quietly and grasping my hands, looking them over. My heart breaks when I catch the sad expression on his gorgeous face as he sees my busted knuckles and the bit of blood dripping. I didn't even think about washing it off.

"Kitten..." He sighs, pulling my hand to his lips, pressing a small kiss on it.

"I'm sorry." I quietly say, leaning my head against his chest.

"Damn you Lia. You're too cute to even get mad at!" Vegas whines, shaking his head before walking away.

"Who was that?" Simon asks quietly when Vegas is out of hearing range.

"The owner." I reply.

James frowns. "Of what?"

Blake chuckles at his dumbfounded friends. "Of this club."

The guys pause for a moment, sitting motionlessly as they stare at us. "And... how does he know you?" David curiously inquires.

"He's a friend." I shrug, not giving them details. I'm not sure how I feel about them knowing that I'm friends with a one-percent biker club. People tend to frown upon anyone associated with guys like them.

"You... are... friends with the owner of this fucking club. And you're only telling us now?" Simon leans back, folding his arms indignantly.

"Yeah...?" I feel my brow arch at his accusing tone.

"Holy fuck! – he gasps – I think we just have a new favorite place in the city! You think you could talk to the owner to let us get some stronger drinks? We have to stick to the freaking beer cause we're not 21 yet. Well, except for Dave. the old bastard can drink anything he fucking wants." I almost laugh at this. I tell them we know the owner, and the first thing he wants is booze.

Fine then.

"I'll talk to him. You can take it as my apology for all that happened. And a congratulatory gift for your team's win." I smile at them then give my man a kiss, getting off his lap to go find Vegas.

"She's amazing." I hear someone say behind me, but I can't catch who.

Blake is quick to agree. "That she is."